Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

After birth 'abortions'??!!

After birth 'abortions'??!!

Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:10 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 'After birth abortions'??!!

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
As I already pointed out, the woman is a follower of Richard Dawkins and therefore, most probably an atheist. Hardly a likely member of a right-wing pro-life movement, is she?

Anyway, when have you ever been able to see through bullshit, FFS?
Pill.

Yours.

Take it.
Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:13 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Pill.

Yours.

Take it.
Took it.

Not working today.

Bollocks.
Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:14 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: After birth 'abortions'??!!

You have forced me to play the Godwin card.

If Hitler, being the powerful orator and debater he was, had had an ethical discussion on eugenics and won the debate, gassing the Jews would have been OK.
well we win then!

Proposing an idea and it being acted upon, then and now are not the same. These two in question do not have the power to make it happen. It would be different if the Ministry for Families had suggested it as policy.
Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Egg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud of

Well, unlike you, my outrage is not rationed. I wish I could be flippant about it, but many questionable and (IMO) immoral procedures began life as a paper in a scientific journal.
How far is it from paper to deed? The final solution was posed on paper, too, I understand.
Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:16 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

http://art-bin.com/art/omodest.html
Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:18 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung View Post
well we win then!

Proposing an idea and it being acted upon, then and now are not the same. These two in question do not have the power to make it happen. It would be different if the Ministry for Families had suggested it as policy.
Or Obama, as Newt Gingrich and Glen Beck are already claiming.
Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Egg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud of

My point is that they're using reverse psychology on people and it is working. Obviously.

Nobody actually believes in killing newborn babies.
How do you know? Nobody believed the stores about the WWII concentration camps, either. Not even the Jews!
Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:20 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatbrit View Post
... and the writing of a famed political satirist is relevant because ...
Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:22 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

... and the writing of a famed political satirist is relevant because ...
The thread reminded me of his classic piece.
Life goes on.

Or Obama, as Newt Gingrich and Glen Beck are already claiming.
Newt + Beck = Fact.
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

As I already pointed out, the woman is a follower of Richard Dawkins and therefore, most probably an atheist. Hardly a likely member of a right-wing pro-life movement, is she?

Anyway, when have you ever been able to see through bullshit, FFS?
Someone should offer to see you a top of the range, android phone, while you're in this mood.
Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:27 pm
Life goes on.

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid View Post
Someone should offer to see you a top of the range, android phone, while you're in this mood.
Thanks to my wife, I already f**king well have one.
Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:29 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to my wife, I already f**king well have one.
But is it better than Sultan's? The one he got a rebate on, and got for almost nothing?
Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:30 pm
Life goes on.

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid View Post
But is it better than Sultan's? The one he got a rebate on, and got for almost nothing?
I got a rebate and it still cost me almost $300 - from T-mobile, I hasten to add - so I should bloody well hope so.
Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:31 pm
Septicity

Originally Posted by Egg and Cress View Post
How far is it from paper to deed? The final solution was posed on paper, too, I understand.
I heard from a bloke in a bar it was law from a week next Friday. Have you got any candidates for it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.