Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Youtube et al....

Youtube et al....

Old Apr 13th 2008, 8:31 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Youtube et al....

I would just like to draw your attention to a few bits on Youtube.

They may or may not help with peoples decisions and choices in life, but I love seeing them, it would be great if you have any vids you like and why not post them and get a bit of a library going.

My first choice is a selection of vids from our very own Onlineamiga.........I am always blown away by his courage and gained confidence and just want to show off all his vids as a testament to taking the bold step.......

Last edited by rugbymatt; Apr 13th 2008 at 8:33 am.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

MichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to all
Default Re: Youtube et al....

Great vid, are there any more by this person on you tube, whats the user name, or url pls xxxx
Old Apr 13th 2008, 3:40 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MichaelandDawn
Great vid, are there any more by this person on you tube, whats the user name, or url pls xxxx
Onlineamiga.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 4:03 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Onlineamiga.
Yeh hes an inspiration - if you want it you can really make it work
Old Apr 13th 2008, 4:26 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Andrew went it alone and gave us a running commentary on his adventures. He has some tales to tell He's done well for himself and I hope he continues to do so
Old Apr 13th 2008, 4:32 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Lionda
Andrew went it alone and gave us a running commentary on his adventures. He has some tales to tell He's done well for himself and I hope he continues to do so
This vid is the best.......

although his first vid has gone......
Old Apr 13th 2008, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

MichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to all

does anyone know where the emmigration part 1 of 2 can be located, also do you know what the music is that he uses in it xx
Old Apr 13th 2008, 8:30 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

does anyone know where the emmigration part 1 of 2 can be located, also do you know what the music is that he uses in it xx
Hi Michael and Dawn - if you pm Onlineamiga he will be able to give you his links to his vids xxxxx
Old Apr 13th 2008, 8:32 pm
Straw Man.

as Sam said, PM him, either that or search for his going over thread, its on that.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

as Sam said, PM him, either that or search for his going over thread, its on that.

Where did you get the helpfulness from???
Old Apr 13th 2008, 8:38 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sorry Matt - was gonna suggest she contact you but didnt think you were on tonight - coz i know Onlineamiga dont come on as much now as he used to.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 8:39 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Where did you get the helpfulness from???
I have always been helpful, its you lot that turn me into Mr Argumentative.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

I have always been helpful, its you lot that turn me into Mr Argumentative.
Is that a fact???
Old Apr 13th 2008, 8:41 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Is that a fact???
It might be.............
Old Apr 13th 2008, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

They should all be here http://www.youtube.com/onlineamiga

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.