Your Weekend?

Old Oct 6th 2007, 7:08 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Your Weekend?

My weekend?
Obviously I would have loved to stagger from bar to bar through the streets of a traditional Spanish town like Torrevieja or Albox.....wearing a football shirt and a "Kiss me Quick" hat......in the company of a bunch of beer gutted, monobrowed, monosyllabic, and multi-talentless Brits......but I couldn't!
Cos I rode my bike instead!

What you been doing then?
Old Oct 6th 2007, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your Weekend?

Originally Posted by XTreme
My weekend?
Obviously I would have loved to stagger from bar to bar through the streets of a traditional Spanish town like Torrevieja or Albox.....wearing a football shirt and a "Kiss me Quick" hat......in the company of a bunch of beer gutted, monobrowed, monosyllabic, and multi-talentless Brits......but I couldn't!
Cos I rode my bike instead!

http://www.maximumbikes.com/tds/tds12.jpg

http://www.maximumbikes.com/tds/tds13.jpg

What you been doing then?
For a Biker, some of them roads are Awesome, like that one, It must be nice not to have a winter if your a Biker,

All I done is some work today and watch some Sport, its what I like, Its something ill be happy about in Spain, becuase the sports I like are played late in the day, so that will give you some life back in the daytime, Ill forward these Pix to my dad who is Biker of sorts, Im trying to get him to come out for a better life now he is retired and this sort of thing is right up his street
Old Oct 6th 2007, 7:40 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

We have Winters here Andy....waist deep snow last January!
Old Oct 6th 2007, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

We have Winters here Andy....waist deep snow last January!
I know but there not long winters, and it depends where you are, earlier this year when costa Blanca was Bad I was in Sevilla at the time and the weather there was awesome, but other places Zarragozza for one was knee deep, maybe I should day more sunny day's to ride out
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

firtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nice

Spent part of my evening chasing down two kids of North African descent who decided to break into my Jeep while I was just 10ft away from them on the other side of a hedge. Them little ba#####s can run really, really fast and jump walls however. I never did catch them, but definitely got the wind up them. Looked as if they were about to swipe my mando for the garage as I found it on the floor beside the driver seat.

Wanted to go 4 wheeling today, but we have daughter #2 and grandchild #1 staying, so......

Hope everyone has a good weekend

Firtreesix
Old Oct 7th 2007, 9:28 am
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Michael finished airbrushing one bike yesterday and starting another today!

I've been encouraging him and bringing him tea

Old Oct 7th 2007, 11:15 am
Mucho Macho

Fantastic work MnM!
Old Oct 7th 2007, 2:13 pm
MnM

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks XTreme

Big bike day in Calpe next Sunday, 14th. They are expecting over 4,000 bikes from all over Spain and Europe. It's being organised by the Cruzados, link here

We will be exhibiting some of Michael's work there, so he has been working non stop trying to get all the bikes ready.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 5:00 pm
Mucho Macho

Originally Posted by MnM
Thanks XTreme

Big bike day in Calpe next Sunday, 14th. They are expecting over 4,000 bikes from all over Spain and Europe. It's being organised by the Cruzados, link here

We will be exhibiting some of Michael's work there, so he has been working non stop trying to get all the bikes ready.
Thanks for that link MnM! And Ken Hensley is there too!
I'd like to get over for that.....is it all happening on the one day? What's the expected start and finish times?
Old Oct 7th 2007, 5:12 pm
MnM

Thanks for that link MnM! And Ken Hensley is there too!
I'd like to get over for that.....is it all happening on the one day? What's the expected start and finish times?
Yes, I thought it might interest you!

This year the Bike Day is only a one day event, but this whole week and upto Saturday there is the famous German Beer Fest in Calpe and there are many bikers here for that as well.

The Bike day is on Sunday from about 11am until whenever everyone goes home late in the evening. It would be great to see you if you decide to make the journey .....just look for Custom FX tent and a lady on crutches

Last edited by MnM; Oct 7th 2007 at 6:54 pm.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 5:40 pm
Mucho Macho

When is Ken Hensley playing MnM? Is that on the Sunday?
Old Oct 7th 2007, 6:41 pm
MnM

From what Zippo (Cruzado's President) has told us, that is the Programme for the day, so yes as far as we know he will be performing on Sunday, but the exact times have not been made known yet.

I'll give Zippo a call tomorrow and see if he has specific time frames for the events.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:54 pm
Mucho Macho

Originally Posted by MnM
From what Zippo (Cruzado's President) has told us, that is the Programme for the day, so yes as far as we know he will be performing on Sunday, but the exact times have not been made known yet.

I'll give Zippo a call tomorrow and see if he has specific time frames for the events.
Cheers!
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:26 pm
MnM

Hi,

Was going to PM you so as not to bore everyone else with this bike event, but for some reason it says that I cannot.

Anyway, the band which Ken Hensley will be playing (along with the others) is called the Rockets and they will be appearing at 1.30pm. I've attached the link to the poster (you can magnify by clicking on it) with the program at the bottom left corner.

More info on the event on this site here.

Really hope you can make it.

Martha
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:58 pm
Mucho Macho

I've added you to my buddy list now MnM, so no probs for PM's.
Thanks for that info!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.