Your New Diet

Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:39 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Your New Diet

This was sent to me, thought I would share it with you........
This is a specially formulated diet designed to help WOMEN cope with the stress that builds during the day.
BREAKFAST

1 Grapefruit
1 slice whole-wheat toast
1 cup skim milk

LUNCH

1 small portion lean, steamed chicken with a cup of spinach
1 cup herbal tea
1 Penguin Biscuit

AFTERNOON TEA

The rest of the Penguins from the packet
1 tub of Gino Ginelli ice cream with chocolate topping

DINNER

4 bottles of wine (red or white)
2 loaves garlic bread
1 family size Supreme pizza
3 snickers bars

LATE NIGHT SNACK

1 whole cheesecake (eaten directly from the freezer)

REMEMBER:
"Stressed" spelled backwards is desserts"

Here's some advice for you:

Dr. Neil proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started.
So I looked around my house to see things I started and hadn't finished; and, before leaving this house morning, I finished off a bottle of Pinot, a bottle of Cardonay , a bole of Baileys, a butle of Kehuha, a pockage of Pinqeuns, tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valum scriptins, the res of the Chesescke, some saltins an a bax a cholates.

Yu haf no idr who gud I fel.
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your New Diet

well done!
must tell the girls at work about stressed spelled backwards!
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:45 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
This was sent to me, thought I would share it with you........
This is a specially formulated diet designed to help WOMEN cope with the stress that builds during the day.
BREAKFAST

1 Grapefruit
1 slice whole-wheat toast
1 cup skim milk

LUNCH

1 small portion lean, steamed chicken with a cup of spinach
1 cup herbal tea
1 Penguin Biscuit

AFTERNOON TEA

The rest of the Penguins from the packet
1 tub of Gino Ginelli ice cream with chocolate topping

DINNER

4 bottles of wine (red or white)
2 loaves garlic bread
1 family size Supreme pizza
3 snickers bars

LATE NIGHT SNACK

1 whole cheesecake (eaten directly from the freezer)

REMEMBER:
"Stressed" spelled backwards is desserts"

Here's some advice for you:

Dr. Neil proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started.
So I looked around my house to see things I started and hadn't finished; and, before leaving this house morning, I finished off a bottle of Pinot, a bottle of Cardonay , a bole of Baileys, a butle of Kehuha, a pockage of Pinqeuns, tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valum scriptins, the res of the Chesescke, some saltins an a bax a cholates.

Yu haf no idr who gud I fel.
Hey someones pinched my diet - i had copyrights on that one - my sort of diet that Lionda.
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:46 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Good one eh
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:49 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Good one eh

Hello - how you doin - not seen you on much recently - hope your keeping well and still have some sunshine to enjoy.
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:57 am
Popping in for a chat

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Hello - how you doin - not seen you on much recently - hope your keeping well and still have some sunshine to enjoy.

I'm here, but hubby has been using the laptop for his music and daughter has been on the desktop - when are they going to realise - THEY ARE MINE!!!!!
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:59 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Good one eh
good my sort of diet.............
Old Aug 25th 2007, 11:03 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm here, but hubby has been using the laptop for his music and daughter has been on the desktop - when are they going to realise - THEY ARE MINE!!!!!
I'm in my element grand prix is on so O/H is glued to the telly but Iv got to run my Grandaughter in to town now
Old Aug 25th 2007, 1:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

excellent