Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

you wont believe what the burgler took!

you wont believe what the burgler took!

Old Mar 17th 2010, 10:06 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: you wont believe what the burgler took!

Originally Posted by JLFS
Thanks for the explanation, I thought it was just from Liverpool.
Didn't Viz have a character called 'Spawny get' ? (lucky sod)
Old Mar 17th 2010, 10:40 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manamama
Us scousers do say "get" instead of "git" and we say it alot. But the favourite is "div".

As for lushdaddy - probably the "lush" is a givaway. Geordies say it alot. Perhaps ???
Ah diven think see hinny.
Old Mar 17th 2010, 11:01 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manamama
Us scousers do say "get" instead of "git" and we say it alot. But the favourite is "div".

As for lushdaddy - probably the "lush" is a givaway. Geordies say it alot. Perhaps ???
Maybe try a bit further South.
Reckon the clue is in the Woolpack.
In fact if I'm not much mistaken he's a regular in there.
Old Mar 18th 2010, 5:41 am
BE Enthusiast

bealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lushdaddy
Class..
I'll 2nd that notion.
DSB.
Old Mar 18th 2010, 5:43 am
BE Enthusiast

bealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud of

That's o.k. with me. It proves I'm right. In my mind..

'Get' is a name it can be used as 'dirty get', 'fat get', 'what a get' and can be written as 'Git' too as in 'old git'. It is just a word, a name. I don't know if Liverpudlians use it or not..?? It is of course a word meaning to obtain if that's what you mean by obtener. But it is not a liverpudlian word. It's more probably derived from 'git' and transformed into 'get' if you are using it in the dissing ya bro, context ya nah..
Who'm ever "Lushdaddy" is, their a fan of My Name Is Earl....
DSB.
Old Mar 18th 2010, 4:54 pm
HOODIE

Lushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bealerDSB
Who'm ever "Lushdaddy" is, their a fan of My Name Is Earl....
DSB.
That's mad, the ball and chain was only saying yesterday that people probably just thought it was me looking in the camera. How strange that you should be the first to mention it. My name is Earl.. Randy just has me in stitches..
We got burgled in England years ago (when I lived with my parents so maybe not soooo long ago) The thief only went into my brothers room and took about five computer discs about how to operate drilling machines..?? Wierd I thought.. So did my brother as they were free in the first place.
Old Mar 19th 2010, 3:18 am
BE Enthusiast

That's mad, the ball and chain was only saying yesterday that people probably just thought it was me looking in the camera. How strange that you should be the first to mention it. My name is Earl.. Randy just has me in stitches..
We got burgled in England years ago (when I lived with my parents so maybe not soooo long ago) The thief only went into my brothers room and took about five computer discs about how to operate drilling machines..?? Wierd I thought.. So did my brother as they were free in the first place.
Sounds like a bank job looming
Cheers "Earl".

DSB.
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 2:49 pm
fed up with england

helenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nice
Smile Re: you wont believe what the burgler took!

you are getting boring shut up .........................................
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 7:56 pm
HOODIE

Lushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by helenba
you are getting boring shut up .........................................
Wierd..
If you don't want to listen to me then just close your eyes as you see my name.. Scroll down and I'll soon be gone..
As for that burgler.. He must've been boring, taking those discs.
Spoiler: