Reload this Page >

You know youve lived in spain when:

You know youve lived in spain when:

Old Jun 4th 2007, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

Rita1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: You know youve lived in spain when:

You know you've lived in Spain when...

You're no longer surprised when the TV programming schedule bears scant remsemblance to what is actually shown, or at least the timings thereof.
Old Jun 4th 2007, 2:52 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rita1
You know you've lived in Spain when...

You're no longer surprised when the TV programming schedule bears scant remsemblance to what is actually shown, or at least the timings thereof.
or surprised that the sunday afternoon film is scheduled to last at least 3 hours...when you know it's only 1 1/2 hours long!! - all those long ad breaks again
Old Jun 4th 2007, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

Rita1 is an unknown quantity at this point

The ad-break I find hardest to understand is the one that comes about 5 mins before the end of a film - presumably to guarantee that you keep watching past the break and into the next programme.
Old Jun 5th 2007, 6:28 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

It was fun to read that onlineamiga
Old Jun 5th 2007, 8:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

the mullet is the one i noticed and yes i did snigger xxxx