Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

You have to watch this!!

You have to watch this!!

Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:09 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default You have to watch this!!

I just couldn't believe it!!

Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You have to watch this!!

Originally Posted by rugbymatt

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U-27IPDR1h0
That must have been recorded Horizontaly and then turned vertical.....mus'nt it !!!!!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:13 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I saw one of those speed climbers race Jeremy Clarkson in a high powered sportscar up a mountain (can't remember where), the climber straight up the face and Clarkson on the road.

The climber won by a couple of minutes .... they are staggering

Have you seen that french guy that climbs up the side of buildings all over the world?
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute

is that for real!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:18 am

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

That was incredible,how fit is that guy I just dont know how they do it.Its like he becomes one with the surface.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:20 am
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

spiderman!!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:22 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
That was incredible,how fit is that guy I just dont know how they do it.Its like he becomes one with the surface.

Yeah its not so hard really, I go do it once a month or so just to keep my strength levels up.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:23 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Yeah its not so hard really, I go do it once a month or so just to keep my strength levels up.
What?
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:24 am
Senior Moment

Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:26 am

I saw one of those speed climbers race Jeremy Clarkson in a high powered sportscar up a mountain (can't remember where), the climber straight up the face and Clarkson on the road.

The climber won by a couple of minutes .... they are staggering

Have you seen that french guy that climbs up the side of buildings all over the world?

Do you mean French spiderman,as they call him.I think his name is Alain Robert.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:28 am
Senior Moment

Do you mean French spiderman,as they call him.I think his name is Alain Robert.
Thats the one, I was just complaining to the wife I couldn't remember his name .... hes just done another glass building this week, its frightening
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:29 am

That I would love to see.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:30 am
Senior Moment

That I would love to see.
Trust me on this one .............. you never ever will!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:31 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

OMG - i do think hes been practising though
Sam
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:50 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

I bet I could get down faster than him though

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.