Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Are you aware of the quite recent nomad visa to Spain?

Are you aware of the quite recent nomad visa to Spain?

Old Dec 6th 2023, 4:28 pm
Just Joined

kicorv is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Are you aware of the quite recent nomad visa to Spain?

Hello folks,

As you know, from mid this year it is possible to apply for a nomad visa in Spain.

And a question for those who already applied for this visa, please:

Did the Spanish authorities ask you for your employer (company) registration certificate? If so, how did you get one?

Thank you!
Old Dec 7th 2023, 7:35 am
DLC
BE Forum Addict

DLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are you aware of the quite recent nomad visa to Spain?

I don't have a DNV but you can order a certified copy (important) of a company certificate from Companies House. Then you'd have to get the Hague Apostille affixed to it from the Foreign Office. Once that's done I imagine you'd need to get it translated to Spanish with an official translator.