yoga

Old Oct 1st 2007, 9:03 am
Just Joined

janis4006 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default yoga

apologies if this is in the wrong place but I am new to this Forum business. I teach yoga and was wondering if any of you guys know of any gyms in the Axarquia region where I may find a few hours a week employment. Don't need many, just enough to pay for private health care (as we are not retirement age).
Thanks in advance, Jan
Old Oct 1st 2007, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

Joe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud of
Default Re: yoga

You could try:

The Retreat Comares 626 007 688

Kelly's Yoga Tropical Nerja 677 208 957

The Laura Centre Nerja 952 520 336

Centro Deportivo La Vega Torre del Mar 952 547 186

All have yoga currently and may need instructors.

Or

ask at any sports centre if they have yoga classes and if not would they like to start one. If you s`peak Spanish it'll be a massive bonus (not surprisingly).
Old Oct 1st 2007, 8:44 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Joe,
I am working on the spanish but I am no where near fluent enough to teach a yoga class in spanish YET
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

Joe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by janis4006
Thanks Joe,
I am working on the spanish but I am no where near fluent enough to teach a yoga class in spanish YET
Poco a poco se va lejos

I'm sure there would be enough interest from ex-pats in yoga for you to find work initially.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 8:59 am
Just Joined

Thanks for the encouragement