Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Yeah Chelsea are out as well

Yeah Chelsea are out as well

Old Mar 8th 2008, 6:38 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Yeah Chelsea are out as well

Just makes the pain of Man U being knocked out today a little easier
Old Mar 8th 2008, 6:43 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Yeah Chelsea are out as well

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
How selfish of you
Old Mar 8th 2008, 6:44 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
How selfish of you
I know - bad lady
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:02 pm
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold

Play up Pompey!!
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:06 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by mikeoc
Play up Pompey!!
Poo
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:09 pm
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold

Poo

Is that a synonym for ManUre?
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:11 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by mikeoc
Is that a synonym for ManUre?

Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

buenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to all

Gotta say that Barnsley played very well, so does that mean that you can still chant "C'mon U Re-eds?
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:38 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by buenavista
Gotta say that Barnsley played very well, so does that mean that you can still chant "C'mon U Re-eds?

Didnt they play really well - i was so chuffed for them - i like it when the underdogs get through - well that is except Portsmouth
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

buenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to all

Didnt they play really well - i was so chuffed for them - i like it when the underdogs get through - well that is except Portsmouth
Ditto and I don't really follow football but at times I was on the edge of the seat, shouting at the TV and willing the ref to blow the whistle!!!!!
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all

As a Barnsley girl, it's fantastic - Rang my brother on the final whistle and he couldn't speak

they'll be resurrecting their old anthem in Barnsley tonight - It's just like watching Brazil......
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:41 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by buenavista
Ditto and I don't really follow football but at times I was on the edge of the seat, shouting at the TV and willing the ref to blow the whistle!!!!!
Yeah me too
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:42 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by dazzle
As a Barnsley girl, it's fantastic - Rang my brother on the final whistle and he couldn't speak

they'll be resurrecting their old anthem in Barnsley tonight - It's just like watching Brazil......
Congrats to you dazzle - fantastic win for you x
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all

Congrats to you dazzle - fantastic win for you x

Well to be absolutely honest, I don't really follow football but I have friends and family who are avid Barnsley fans and I do know how the town centre goes crazy whenever the football team has something to celebrate.

I was in Barnsley yesterday afternoon and there was a bit of a carnival atmosphere then, so you can imagine what it'll be like tonight!!
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

Altogether now "C'mon you Re-eds!!!"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.