Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The worst job in the world!!!

The worst job in the world!!!

Old Jun 19th 2007, 8:59 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The worst job in the world!!!

Enough already what did I start lolol
Old Jun 19th 2007, 9:46 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jdr
Stop yer whinging its easier than this job ......
What??? Dont tell me you dont enjoy it??
Old Jun 19th 2007, 9:48 pm

So I take it that peeling prawns has got to be the worst job in the world then
Old Jun 19th 2007, 9:48 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam parky
What??? Dont tell me you dont enjoy it??
I catch it every day ;-)
Old Jun 19th 2007, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

So I take it that peeling prawns has got to be the worst job in the world then
...No unblocking public sewers from the inside is......but that's a different story...
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:01 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
You're having prawns and sprouts tonight?

And forgot to add, I thought I would get a response like that from a bloke

Well that is just what I wanted to see after starting the new thread...." what are men like"
Luv Eve
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:03 pm

Originally Posted by Eve
Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
You're having prawns and sprouts tonight?

Well that is just what I wanted to see after starting the new thread...." what are men like"
Luv Eve
In two words BLOODY USELESS!!
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:05 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:09 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silverchick
hmmm you must be very hungry by now!! (you would be if it was in my house !!)

I just watched the potatoes boil whilst the wife had a shower .... does that count?

I'm pleased to advise nothing untoward happened and we will have potatoes for dinner tonight

I'm very proud of myself
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:11 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

just goes to show men can do something no matter how trivial, but at least you resisted saying you let the potatoes boil while you watched your wife in the shower!!
Luv Eve
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:22 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eve

but at least you resisted saying you let the potatoes boil while you watched your wife in the shower!!
Luv Eve
No .... I'm very hungry at the moment and I was intent on making sure the potatoes didn't boil over.

BTW, I ought to thank my mother without whom this couldn't have happened as she boiled many a saucepan of potatoes whilst I watched.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:25 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

So you are in the habit of WATCHING!!!!

Luv Eve
xx
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:28 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by Eve

So you are in the habit of WATCHING!!!!

Luv Eve
xx
Only potatoes
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:29 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

You surprise me!!

LuvEve
xx
Old Jun 20th 2007, 7:02 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know of any kitchen tools that help do the job? Theres a potato peeler so why not a prawn peeler
A wife??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.