Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Working in torrevieja

Working in torrevieja

Old Apr 17th 2008, 2:53 pm
Just Joined

Allan Murchison is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Working in torrevieja

hello, me and my partner are moving over to torrevieja in early july and have both applied for some jobs but we are struggling to find much else. we are both not fussy and are looking for anything full time that we can and then we will look a lot more for more suitable jobs once we get settled. if anyone knows of any jobs going in torrevieja or any good websites or contact numbers that would help us in anyway i would be so grateful.

Thank you

Allan
Old Apr 17th 2008, 4:03 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Working in torrevieja

What do you do?
Old Apr 17th 2008, 4:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

lcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud of

Wemploy has a few sales jobs in the Costa Blanca doesnt atually specify where,though
Old Apr 17th 2008, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

Sugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Allan Murchison
hello, me and my partner are moving over to torrevieja in early july and have both applied for some jobs but we are struggling to find much else. we are both not fussy and are looking for anything full time that we can and then we will look a lot more for more suitable jobs once we get settled. if anyone knows of any jobs going in torrevieja or any good websites or contact numbers that would help us in anyway i would be so grateful.

Thank you

Allan
Hi Allan Try looking on the newspaper websites such as Coastrider, RoundTownNews and Costa Blanca News it will give you a rough idea of the sort of jobs available if you can cope with telesales you will get a job really easily.

Good Luck

Suzanne
Old Apr 19th 2008, 10:47 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
What do you do?
Both me and my girlfriend work in bars but we both have experiance in hospitallity and retail.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 10:48 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lcortez
Wemploy has a few sales jobs in the Costa Blanca doesnt atually specify where,though
cheers will check them out
Old Apr 19th 2008, 10:49 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sugarlugs
Hi Allan Try looking on the newspaper websites such as Coastrider, RoundTownNews and Costa Blanca News it will give you a rough idea of the sort of jobs available if you can cope with telesales you will get a job really easily.

Good Luck

Suzanne
I applied for tele sales job already so hopefully get it, i can do telesales will be worth it. I wil check out papers thanks.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 11:21 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Both me and my girlfriend work in bars but we both have experiance in hospitallity and retail.
plenty around the area, I used to work in a couple when I was there.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 11:27 am
Just Joined

plenty around the area, I used to work in a couple when I was there.
do you know if you have to speak any spanish in the bars? do you have any names or contact details so i could get in touch with some to see if any work going?

Thank you
Old Apr 19th 2008, 11:41 am
Straw Man.

do you know if you have to speak any spanish in the bars? do you have any names or contact details so i could get in touch with some to see if any work going?

Thank you
I worked in a bar in Villamartin, which I think has changed hands, but the other places I worked were solely Spanish I'm afraid, if we got a Brit in there it was bloody rare.

Mikelincs lives quite close by, it might be worth giving him a shout for some contacts.

It will be repeated by almost everyone on here, but get your Spanish up to scratch and almost any job is at your feet.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 1:31 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

If you get offered a job working the roundabouts just say NO!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 1:33 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by XTreme
If you get offered a job working the roundabouts just say NO!
They could always take a 2 day course and change profession.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 1:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

What 2 day course is that then?
Old Apr 19th 2008, 1:39 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
What 2 day course is that then?
What ever one you like..................
Old Apr 19th 2008, 2:09 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

It's only a one day jobbie if you're ex SAS Matt!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.