Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Working for a british comany in Spain

Working for a british comany in Spain

Old Mar 7th 2008, 10:32 am
Family man

CBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud of
Default Working for a british comany in Spain

I have the oportunity to work here in Spain for a british company and will be getting paid from the uk. I have been working in Spain for 10 years and want to know how this will effect my tax. Do i just sign off the Spanish tax system and onto the british one as if i live in the uk? I will be working from home(if i take the job).
Old Mar 7th 2008, 10:58 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Working for a british comany in Spain

What's a Comany?
Old Mar 7th 2008, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

Justlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
What's a Comany?
You know it's one that has had the P taken out of it, as you are doing now
Old Mar 7th 2008, 11:10 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Justlookin
You know it's one that has had the P taken out of it, as you are doing now
Oh right, I understand now.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 11:14 am
Banned

septimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant future

Oh right, I understand now.
Wish i was so clever.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 11:17 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by septimus
Wish i was so clever.
I know, and one day you might learn all about the pronoun.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 11:23 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

should it be "i were"?
Old Mar 7th 2008, 11:24 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by gazz
should it be "i were"?
Please tell me you are kidding?
Old Mar 7th 2008, 11:25 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Please tell me you are kidding?
Old Mar 7th 2008, 11:25 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by gazz
Thank the lord!
Old Mar 7th 2008, 11:26 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Thank the lord!
"i wish"!
Old Mar 7th 2008, 11:29 am

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CBANDY
I have the oportunity to work here in Spain for a british company and will be getting paid from the uk. I have been working in Spain for 10 years and want to know how this will effect my tax. Do i just sign off the Spanish tax system and onto the british one as if i live in the uk? I will be working from home(if i take the job).
If you live in Spain you pay tax in Spain - it doesn't matter where the money originates - you have no choice.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 11:31 am
Banned

septimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant future

Please do tell me
Old Mar 7th 2008, 11:32 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by septimus
Please do tell me
I think the lesson would be a waste....................

Now lets get back to the subject in hand eh?
Old Mar 7th 2008, 11:37 am
Banned

Now lets get back to the subject in hand eh?
From you thats very good,
kettle calls the pot black

Post no.2 is a good piont.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.