Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Work Work Work!!!!

Work Work Work!!!!

Old Aug 21st 2006, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

the sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to all
Default Work Work Work!!!!

Hi,
Another thread by me sorry?

Just out of interest how easy is it to get a job working in an estate agents or office work on the Costa del sol region if i dont speak spanish.

I have been offered a job but would like to know if there are any options open to me or any agency's

Thanks
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 9:27 am
Sun, Sea & Sangria.

BritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud of
Default Re: Work Work Work!!!!

Originally Posted by the sun is shining
Hi,
Another thread by me sorry?

Just out of interest how easy is it to get a job working in an estate agents or office work on the Costa del sol region if i dont speak spanish.

I have been offered a job but would like to know if there are any options open to me or any agency's

Thanks
You need to master the SEARCH facility in here.....
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

the sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BritBull
You need to master the SEARCH facility in here.....
Sorry new to it? thought i would ask some questions as like i say i am new to this
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 1:24 pm
Sun, Sea & Sangria.

BritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by the sun is shining
Sorry new to it? thought i would ask some questions as like i say i am new to this
Not a problem but if everyone asked the same question, every day, we would go around in circles.
Generic questions about, job in spain, moving to spain, cars in spain have all been covered extensively and recently.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/searc...earchid=584767

Cheers