Reload this Page >

Work in Costa Esuri/ Ayamonte

Work in Costa Esuri/ Ayamonte

Old Sep 16th 2015, 11:27 am
Just Joined

Maaikie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Work in Costa Esuri/ Ayamonte

Hello expats in and around Ayamonte!

Me, my boyfriend and our dogs are going to move to Ayamonte/Costa Esuri. We lived for a couple of months in Sanlucar de Guadiana but because of work reasons we are moving to Costa Esuri.
But I have a goal during my days, and that is: I have to find a job!
I have tried couple of restaurants and hotels near the coast. But without success. My motivation drops a little bit, but this week I am going for a new job hunt in Ayamonte. Because I don't know anybody in Ayamonte and also my boyfriend doesn't. I need you guys help. Do you know a place were they could use a Dutch girl who van Speak English very well and is trying to speak Spanish? I work hard, fast and have experience in catering, dogs, social work and website building.

Do you have any tip for me?

Greetings, and a big thank already!
Old Sep 19th 2015, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

Luz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Work in Costa Esuri/ Ayamonte

We're at the end of the summer season so not the best time to look for work. I suggest you use what's in your favour. There is a Dutch beach bar at punta del moral beach. It's called Sonrisa. Try there and play the Dutch card. Good luck!
Old Sep 22nd 2015, 2:26 pm
Just Joined

Maaikie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Work in Costa Esuri/ Ayamonte

Originally Posted by Luz liver
We're at the end of the summer season so not the best time to look for work. I suggest you use what's in your favour. There is a Dutch beach bar at punta del moral beach. It's called Sonrisa. Try there and play the Dutch card. Good luck!
Thanks Luz Liver!