Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

A WORD OF WARNING ..................

A WORD OF WARNING ..................

Old Dec 27th 2007, 5:24 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking A WORD OF WARNING ..................

When you see this spider, DO NOT try and catch

Day 3

day 6

day 9

day 12

BE WARNED, THERE MAY BE ONE NEAR YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!! :curse:
Old Dec 27th 2007, 5:27 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of
Default Re: A WORD OF WARNING ..................

Oh Yuk, not what i want to see just before my dinner.
Glad you were all ok for Christmas dinner inthe end, hope you are well, Luv Evexx
Old Dec 27th 2007, 5:37 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eve

Oh Yuk, not what i want to see just before my dinner.
Glad you were all ok for Christmas dinner inthe end, hope you are well, Luv Evexx
Oppppppppppppppps sorry Eve,yes we are fine,the oven was Ok,I,m revelling in peace and harmony again Lol
Old Dec 27th 2007, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of

I've seen worse....
Old Dec 27th 2007, 8:38 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear god...............

I'm off to get my tape measure.
Old Dec 27th 2007, 10:23 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jandy44
When you see this spider, DO NOT try and catch

...snip...

BE WARNED, THERE MAY BE ONE NEAR YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!! :curse:
If you are in the south eastern and perhaps the southern midwest region of the US.

Tho there aren't many Brown Recluse Spiders in Spain:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_recluse_spider
Old Dec 27th 2007, 10:58 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Originally Posted by ironporer
If you are in the south eastern and perhaps the southern midwest region of the US.

http://okaloosa.ifas.ufl.edu/Horticu...eSpiderMap.jpg

A friend worked for a transport company down here. She got bitten by a brown recluse just below her one eye - it must have been brought down.

She was lucky that all she suffered was some bad bruising for months.
Old Dec 28th 2007, 4:35 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

http://okaloosa.ifas.ufl.edu/Horticu...eSpiderMap.jpg

It looks like I'm safe from those!!!..

I only have to worry about mountain lions, rattle snakes, bears and Mexicans
Old Dec 28th 2007, 7:18 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Apart from when I was working in mountain areas, I have seen a lot less spiders here than in the UK.
Old Dec 28th 2007, 9:58 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anabella
It looks like I'm safe from those!!!..

I only have to worry about mountain lions, rattle snakes, bears and Mexicans
Do they also bite?
Old Dec 28th 2007, 10:03 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

That has made me feel ill looking at that

It's so disgusting, urghhh
Old Dec 28th 2007, 10:10 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Do they also bite?

So far they only look at me like I'm a piece of meat , whether I'm alone or with my husband doesn't make a difference.. they scare the life out of me every time they stop the car (while I'm walking) and offer "a ride somewhere" and they make comments I don't like at all but I can't tell them to F off in a language they can understand because they like that too!!!!

Do you think they also bite?
Old Dec 28th 2007, 2:17 pm
Maño-Americano

So far they only look at me like I'm a piece of meat , whether I'm alone or with my husband doesn't make a difference.. they scare the life out of me every time they stop the car (while I'm walking) and offer "a ride somewhere" and they make comments I don't like at all but I can't tell them to F off in a language they can understand because they like that too!!!!

Do you think they also bite?
I am sure you could come up with a few select curses, cagar en sus muertos or similar that would leave them speechless. Spanish do have one hell of a lot of very imaginative curse words to select from.

And yes, they probably would bite you... but I doubt many of them are poisonous.
Old Dec 29th 2007, 3:08 am

I am sure you could come up with a few select curses, cagar en sus muertos or similar that would leave them speechless. Spanish do have one hell of a lot of very imaginative curse words to select from.

And yes, they probably would bite you... but I doubt many of them are poisonous.

They get turned on by my accent so I just pretend I'm deaf and dumb..

Thank God they are not poisonous!!
Old Dec 29th 2007, 6:03 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

They get turned on by my accent so I just pretend I'm deaf and dumb..

Thank God they are not poisonous!!
It might not be your accent that turns them on. ;-)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.