Reload this Page >

Witnesses needed for Gibraltar wedding

Witnesses needed for Gibraltar wedding

Old Jun 8th 2011, 1:53 pm
Just Joined

hmaloney is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Witnesses needed for Gibraltar wedding

hi,

we are marrying in gibraltar on the 5th of July and are in desperate need of a couple of witnesses.

we are having the big ceremony back in Spain but have decided to come to gibraltar to do the legal bit.

is there anyone out there that is willing to help us out?

I´m keeping my fingers crossed....

many thanks
Old Jun 8th 2011, 4:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Witnesses needed for Gibraltar wedding

Do we get free beer
Old Jun 8th 2011, 4:34 pm
Just Joined

anninspain is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hmaloney
hi,

we are marrying in gibraltar on the 5th of July and are in desperate need of a couple of witnesses.

we are having the big ceremony back in Spain but have decided to come to gibraltar to do the legal bit.

many thanks
Why don't you take two of the guests with you to Gib?
Old Jun 8th 2011, 5:21 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

I think the people arranging the ceremony, like the Rock Hotel, arrange that too, at least they do in Las Vegas.

(Mind you I don't recall seeing them at the ceremony, perhaps they didn't like Elvis).
Old Jun 8th 2011, 5:23 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Just grab any two people off the street and offer them some money (or similar).
Old Jun 8th 2011, 8:06 pm
around

w1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud of

hi,

many thanks
Why don't you ask 2 people from party to go with you.
Old Jun 10th 2011, 8:46 am
Just Joined

thanks for all the replies.

we would take people from the wedding party but as it is a week day it is very difficult for people to take the time off to come down to gibraltar.

do you think i will be able to find someone from the street to help?!?!
Old Jun 10th 2011, 10:17 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for all the replies.

we would take people from the wedding party but as it is a week day it is very difficult for people to take the time off to come down to gibraltar.

do you think i will be able to find someone from the street to help?!?!
some friends of mine got married in Gib last year & a couple of the hotel staff stood as witnesses for them
Old Jun 10th 2011, 10:26 am
Just Joined

we are not doing it through a hotel, we are just going to the registry office but thanks for the info.
Old Jun 10th 2011, 11:08 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

we are not doing it through a hotel, we are just going to the registry office but thanks for the info.
neither did they do it through a hotel - they too went to the register office - the winesses were staff who worked in the hotel they stayed at
Old Jun 10th 2011, 3:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

You could grab somebody off the street and offer them a beer or as my previous post offer me a beer and we will turn up
Old Jun 10th 2011, 4:00 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

That`s an offer they can`t refuse, surely.
Old Jun 10th 2011, 4:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by jdr
That`s an offer they can`t refuse, surely.
I don't know I did make the offer earlier and received no reply
Old Jun 10th 2011, 4:12 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
I don't know I did make the offer earlier and received no reply
Maybe you`re too cheap, put it up to 2 beers and two wines.
Old Jul 5th 2011, 3:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by jdr
Maybe you`re too cheap, put it up to 2 beers and two wines.
Not even a cup of tea

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.