Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Wireless internet in Benalmadena

Wireless internet in Benalmadena

Old Apr 13th 2009, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

sadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud of
Default Wireless internet in Benalmadena

Hello to the Spanish forum

I am going to be in Benalmadena for 12 weeks and I will be bringing my laptop
can anyone advise me of any wireless hotspots or how easy it would be for me to use my laptop to access the internet when I get there.
I would really appreciate any help you can give me.

Hope you have all had a lovely Easter
Thanks.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 1:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Wireless internet in Benalmadena

There are a couple listed here. I don't know how reliable that site is:

http://v4.jiwire.com/search-wifi-hot...58&radius=10.0
Old Apr 13th 2009, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

sadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud of

Thank you,
Old Apr 13th 2009, 2:37 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sadieb
Hello to the Spanish forum

I am going to be in Benalmadena for 12 weeks and I will be bringing my laptop
can anyone advise me of any wireless hotspots or how easy it would be for me to use my laptop to access the internet when I get there.
I would really appreciate any help you can give me.

Hope you have all had a lovely Easter
Thanks.
Lots of the hotels have it, and the library at Paloma park.
Miramar Centre in Fuengirola has it too, you can sit in a massage chair at the same time. ;-))
Old Apr 16th 2009, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

Thank you very much, I am sat in Benalmadena library now.
Yippee
Old Apr 16th 2009, 12:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent
Old Apr 16th 2009, 2:00 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sadieb
Thank you very much, I am sat in Benalmadena library now.
Yippee
Glad you found it OK, lovely park too, I take the grand children there sometimes.