Reload this Page >

Winter lets in benidorm

Winter lets in benidorm

Old Jan 5th 2013, 4:03 pm
Just Joined

Lyn and Brian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Winter lets in benidorm

Hi

We are a retired couple ( not over the hill yet) with small dog looking for apartment end november 2013 till end of March 2014.

We are on a bug budget and cannot afford the estate age to fee of one months rental, can you advise how we can contact owners direct or if there is an agent that charges say one weeks rental.
Old Jan 5th 2013, 4:34 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Winter lets in benidorm

Originally Posted by Lyn and Brian
Hi

We are a retired couple ( not over the hill yet) with small dog looking for apartment end november 2013 till end of March 2014.

We are on a bug budget and cannot afford the estate age to fee of one months rental, can you advise how we can contact owners direct or if there is an agent that charges say one weeks rental.
I really suspect that you just won't get any sort of let that you are looking far without a month up front, and you may well have additional problems finding one that will accept dogs. Some long term rental people do require an extra deposit if you have animals, even small dogs, to cover any additional damages. You can try the 'owners direct' web site.

http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/spain.htm
Old Jan 5th 2013, 5:09 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

It's a while since I rented anything down there but I always found that the more popular letting agents were the best way to go.
They all have their own maintenance teams and I found that any problems were promptly and correctly dealt with.
Absolutely no extra costs involved, virtually everything needed supplied and use as much power as you wish.
I always carried a spare electric fire or two with me so the apartment was always kept piping hot.

Most of them had some permanent Spanish residents, quite a few with dogs, so I don't think there's any problem there either, as long as they don't make to much racket or foul around the premises.

Last edited by Dick Dasterdly; Jan 5th 2013 at 5:14 pm.
Old Jan 5th 2013, 5:28 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lyn and Brian
Hi

As Concierge for the Spanish section of BE I would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Jan 6th 2013, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

clay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to all

we have a two bed, 2 bathroom apt in la cala finestrat ( benidorm ) we have no probs if you have a dog... its a beautiful apt with full amenities and is kitted out for full time living, let me know if interested. If not good luvk with your search...

you can PM me for info if required.
Old Jan 7th 2013, 6:40 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clay
we have a two bed, 2 bathroom apt in la cala finestrat ( benidorm ) we have no probs if you have a dog... its a beautiful apt with full amenities and is kitted out for full time living, let me know if interested. If not good luvk with your search...

you can PM me for info if required.
They will not be able to PM you yet because they do not have enough posts. Your place sounds good for them.

Rosemary
Old Jan 7th 2013, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

clay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Rosemary
They will not be able to PM you yet because they do not have enough posts. Your place sounds good for them.

Rosemary
OOps... they can post on here then, no probs... yeh, its a nice place, we bought it new off plan... we also bought on in Torre Lugano from new, thats rented full time tho... I love Benidorm, but like la cala better, you get the best of both worlds... thanks for the info...x
Old Jan 16th 2013, 6:48 pm
Just Joined

carstairs is an unknown quantity at this point

Good evening everybody,
The wife and I are in Benidorm for a month from sunday, we have been many times and usually stay in a hotel, in levante area, however, I think from now on, we would prefer to stay 6 months in an apartment
...Oct-march. Also we do like La cala Finistrat, but we've never been there in winter months, is it very quiet, are there many Brits there? any Info regarding renting for 6 months in benidorm or finistrat would be much appreciated
We are both sixty-ish, and non- smokers.
Thanks.
Old Jan 16th 2013, 7:10 pm

Originally Posted by carstairs
Good evening everybody,
The wife and I are in Benidorm for a month from sunday, we have been many times and usually stay in a hotel, in levante area, however, I think from now on, we would prefer to stay 6 months in an apartment
...Oct-march. Also we do like La cala Finistrat, but we've never been there in winter months, is it very quiet, are there many Brits there? any Info regarding renting for 6 months in benidorm or finistrat would be much appreciated
Thanks.

As Concierge for the Spanish section of BE I would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Jan 17th 2013, 7:55 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening everybody,
Thanks.
All Benidorm is much quieter during the winter, as are all the costas.
Old Jan 17th 2013, 8:56 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

tommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond repute

Why not come to the Canarie Isles.. Its 24* here now..
Old Jan 17th 2013, 9:39 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by tommy.irene
Why not come to the Canarie Isles.. Its 24* here now..
Hi tommy and Irene, just come back from Los cristianos in december, really dont know what to do to be honest, we keep thinking about buying an apartment, resedential off course, dont want to get into the illegal lettings carry on. is now a good time to buy? what do you think?
cheers.
Old Jan 17th 2013, 9:47 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

tommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond repute

Hi tommy and Irene, just come back from Los cristianos in december, really dont know what to do to be honest, we keep thinking about buying an apartment, resedential off course, dont want to get into the illegal lettings carry on. is now a good time to buy? what do you think?
cheers.
Im in Gran Canaria and prices have dropped to €50,000 for a 1 bedroom apartment..at my age i rent, so i can move to anywere on the island if i want to..rent €500 all in..
Old Jan 17th 2013, 10:05 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by tommy.irene
Im in Gran Canaria and prices have dropped to €50,000 for a 1 bedroom apartment..at my age i rent, so i can move to anywere on the island if i want to..rent €500 all in..
€500 sounds good, which includes..water, elec, ibi, all in?
cheers.
Old Jan 17th 2013, 4:07 pm
Im a 77 year old nutcase

€500 sounds good, which includes..water, elec, ibi, all in? Yes
cheers.
yes all in the price..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.