Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

WiMAX Internet question...

WiMAX Internet question...

Old Apr 1st 2011, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Ex-Bournemouth, Dorset, UK....Now in Sabariego, Nr Alcala la Real, Jaén
ricardoylucia is a jewel in the roughricardoylucia is a jewel in the roughricardoylucia is a jewel in the roughricardoylucia is a jewel in the rough
Default WiMAX Internet question...

A few days ago in our letterbox was a leaflet offering WiMAX deals. The company is Innovaciones Tecnológicas de Sur S.L. with a website: www.internet.innovasur.es.

I am asking if anyone has heard of this company and/or has had any dealings with same...

We live in a small village in Jaén province and Movistar rates have become silly...

With kind regards
Old Apr 1st 2011, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

twistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WiMAX Internet question...

Originally Posted by ricardoylucia
A few days ago in our letterbox was a leaflet offering WiMAX deals. The company is Innovaciones Tecnológicas de Sur S.L. with a website: www.internet.innovasur.es.

I am asking if anyone has heard of this company and/or has had any dealings with same...

We live in a small village in Jaén province and Movistar rates have become silly...

With kind regards
Always on the look out for an alternative myself BUT this looks shonky to me.
The promotions are from 2010 and I can't find a definitive cost for the service. It sounds like a "leaching" from vecinos set up to me.
I may be wrong but the whole website seems very amateur|_