wifi question

Old Feb 15th 2014, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

flashyblade is an unknown quantity at this point
Default wifi question

Ok, don't shout at me all at once. I've recently completed my purchase of a two bed apartment in Vista Esuri.

I'm now thinking of getting wifi. I noticed while I was there last week that there were two wifi signals with names like "Vista Esuri B1" and "Vista Esuri B3". Each required a username and password to log-in. I wondered if this was a communal signal that I could gain access to with a financial contribution?

I just thought with names like that, that they sounded more like communal email servers than personal ones. Obviously it sounds much more cost effective if I can join a communal service.

This subject may well have been dealt with properly in another thread but I couldn't spot it. Any advice on this appreciated.
Old Feb 15th 2014, 5:05 pm
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: wifi question

Doubtful anyone here would lnow. Ask your landlord ???
Old Feb 15th 2014, 5:22 pm
Just Joined

Sue F is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flashyblade
Ok, don't shout at me all at once. I've recently completed my purchase of a two bed apartment in Vista Esuri.

I'm now thinking of getting wifi. I noticed while I was there last week that there were two wifi signals with names like "Vista Esuri B1" and "Vista Esuri B3". Each required a username and password to log-in. I wondered if this was a communal signal that I could gain access to with a financial contribution?

I just thought with names like that, that they sounded more like communal email servers than personal ones. Obviously it sounds much more cost effective if I can join a communal service.

This subject may well have been dealt with properly in another thread but I couldn't spot it. Any advice on this appreciated.
Hi, a number of portals have/are having communal wifi installed. Speak to the president of your portal or the administration company to see if your portal is having wifi.
Old Feb 15th 2014, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

flashyblade is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks that's promising, oh and thanks to all for any contributions.
Old Feb 15th 2014, 5:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amideislas
Doubtful anyone here would lnow. Ask your landlord ???
Errrr this is the Ayamonte Club, the op has posted here therefore it is the best to ask the question. If you had read the post you would see they have PURCHASED here so does not have a landlord.
Old Feb 15th 2014, 10:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: wifi question

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
Errrr this is the Ayamonte Club, the op has posted here therefore it is the best to ask the question. If you had read the post you would see they have PURCHASED here so does not have a landlord.
That's right give em both barrels.
Old Feb 15th 2014, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue F
Hi, a number of portals have/are having communal wifi installed. Speak to the president of your portal or the administration company to see if your portal is having wifi.
Or you could ask the management company, we have Gesprosur in Marina Esuri, you may have the same as they seem to have proliferated lately.
Old Feb 16th 2014, 5:17 am
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
Perhaps landlord is poor choice of words, but how would anyone on this forum know whether his building has community WIFI? Wouldn't it be easier / mote sensible to simply ask the local building supervisor?
Old Feb 16th 2014, 5:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: wifi question

Perhaps landlord is poor choice of words, but how would anyone on this forum know whether his building has community WIFI? Wouldn't it be easier / mote sensible to simply ask the local building supervisor?
Most of us live on Esuri some actually work on there in building maintenance and management and of course all attend the AGM of their own Portal or building so as has been demonstrated someone does KNOW and can pass that information on or at least who to contact to find it out.

Of course as a backstop there is always Bill and Clare. Also Monday Club would be a good place to ask. It would have helped of course if the OP had given his Portal location on Vista Esuri since Costa Esuri is a big place.

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Feb 16th 2014 at 6:02 am.
Old Feb 16th 2014, 6:10 am
Banned

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
Most of us live on Esuri some actually work on there in building maintenance and management and of course all attend the AGM of their own Portal or building so as has been demonstrated someone does KNOW and can pass that information on or at least who to contact to find it out.

Of course as a backstop there is always Bill and Clare. Also Monday Club would be a good place to ask. It would have helped of course if the OP had given his Portal location on Vista Esuri since Costa Esuri is a big place.
OK I stand corrected. But having bought an apartment in a building with apparent community resources (for which one can assume he pays community fees for), yet has nobody to ask locally, must ask for help on an internet forum to find out even basic information... just seems a bit odd. But then , this is Spain...
Old Feb 16th 2014, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

Lloyd2012 is a jewel in the roughLloyd2012 is a jewel in the roughLloyd2012 is a jewel in the roughLloyd2012 is a jewel in the rough

Hmm. Well for starters BLADE, your very welcome to the forum and indeed to CE. When I bought in CE marina I used this forum all the time as their are an abundant amount of people ready and willing to pass on contacts and useful local info. Wishing you well with your new purchase.
Martin.
Old Feb 16th 2014, 11:15 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

OK I stand corrected. But having bought an apartment in a building with apparent community resources (for which one can assume he pays community fees for), yet has nobody to ask locally, must ask for help on an internet forum to find out even basic information... just seems a bit odd. But then , this is Spain...
Surely the words "when I was there last week" would suggest that he has bought the place but is not living there permanently.

The people in this part of the Spanish forum help each other a great deal so I would have thought that this was an obvious place to ask.

Rosemary
Old Feb 16th 2014, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeJ
Or you could ask the management company, we have Gesprosur in Marina Esuri, you may have the same as they seem to have proliferated lately.
Old Feb 16th 2014, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: wifi question

Originally Posted by flashyblade

Hi Come to the Monday club ( Local lads having a swift half or two.) Monday at 6 venue little shop..We will give you any info you need....
Old Feb 16th 2014, 5:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BILL AND CLAIRE
Hi Come to the Monday club ( Local lads having a swift half or two.) Monday at 6 venue little shop..We will give you any info you need....
When you say 'local lads' do you mean that local lassies are not also welcome?

I was hoping to come along tomorrow night ...

Kath

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.