Wifi

Old Jul 24th 2017, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

Kentishladd has a reputation beyond reputeKentishladd has a reputation beyond reputeKentishladd has a reputation beyond reputeKentishladd has a reputation beyond reputeKentishladd has a reputation beyond reputeKentishladd has a reputation beyond reputeKentishladd has a reputation beyond reputeKentishladd has a reputation beyond reputeKentishladd has a reputation beyond reputeKentishladd has a reputation beyond reputeKentishladd has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wifi

I am based north of Alicante and we use aeromax. Currently they seem to be having a lot of difficulty maintaining cover. Anyone else experiencing this?
Any suggestions re. another supplier would be appreciated. These problems relate to tv and internet phone.
Thanks.
Old Jul 24th 2017, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Countryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wifi

Originally Posted by Kentishladd
I am based north of Alicante and we use aeromax. Currently they seem to be having a lot of difficulty maintaining cover. Anyone else experiencing this?
Any suggestions re. another supplier would be appreciated. These problems relate to tv and internet phone.
Thanks.
Just dumped Aeromax after only a couple of months or so. Speeds became absolutely awful, many times below one mb and often even lower or zero. Despite "contracted" for 16mb! Finally lost patience when on a couple of evenings we were sat outside eating and as we usually listen to streamed music, we couldn't as it just wouldn't play because of the low download speed. Also I have a couple of internet radios in the house and they were constantly cutting out.
Telephoned them to complain and was promised improvement but none came.
Then in the last two weeks no calls were answered, only music playing and emails went unanswered. Emailed them to formally say that if I didn't receive a response or improvement by last Monday, I intended to dispense with their service. No reply!
Last Tuesday I again emailed them to inform them I was now formally ceasing my arrangement with them. No reply.
Then went to the bank and cancelled the direct debit! Emailed them again to tell them what I had done and for them to collect their equipment. No reply again!
In the meantime I had contacted Excom and they came last Friday, connected me up and it's very good, almost reaching the max speed I have contracted for and rarely falling much below. So far, fingers crossed, very pleased.
Still heard nothing from Aeromax.
Old Jul 24th 2017, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

Kentishladd has a reputation beyond reputeKentishladd has a reputation beyond reputeKentishladd has a reputation beyond reputeKentishladd has a reputation beyond reputeKentishladd has a reputation beyond reputeKentishladd has a reputation beyond reputeKentishladd has a reputation beyond reputeKentishladd has a reputation beyond reputeKentishladd has a reputation beyond reputeKentishladd has a reputation beyond reputeKentishladd has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, seems to be the way to go.
Old Jul 24th 2017, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Countryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kentishladd
Thanks, seems to be the way to go.
As a matter if interest I was "contracted" for their Aeromax D service ( HA,!), but in the paperwork I have it states there is no minimum contract period. Whether correct or not, I wasn't bothered. Any "threats" that may have come, assuming they took the trouble to contact me I was so fed up with them not having the decency to respond to any recent telephone calls or emails that I was quite prepared to tell them to sue me then!