Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Why do Brits buy instead of rent?

Why do Brits buy instead of rent?

Old Jun 3rd 2010, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do Brits buy instead of rent?

Originally Posted by cricketman
I think you are Tele Addict are talking about very small businesses

The vast majority of medium to large businesses will have loans financing their investments. The point is they are confident of making a larger profit than they have to pay in interest.

Many CFOs will argue if you dont have any loans as a business, then you are not taking full advantage of the business opportunities! Businesses should always be investing in future growth, it normally isnt possible to do this just with cashflow or a slice of the end of year profits

Again I can see you have never been in business , by small business`s I mean upto 1 mil t/o.

You are saying that you should borrow for future investment , madness , if you not making enough profit today to invest what makes you think you will tomorrow.

Its your type of thinking that causes boom and bust ecomomies.

I have over 20 years of owning small to medium sized business`s, I tried invoice financing and its an expensive mistake, if you need it your not running things correctly.
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 10:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rotor
So you are not in business them nor likley to be for long if you allow this.
Your better to loose the odd client than have one go bust on you.

The best I offer is 30 days and this is only for a select few who I know have v good credit ratings and are solvent, many people today trade insolvent which is of course illegal.
Yes I am in business and mainly with large companies who drag their feet with payment.

The key is to get the name of the finance admin guy, then call him every week after the first month asking when the invoice will be paid. In the end he/she gets so sick of being hassled they push the payment through
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I am in business and mainly with large companies who drag their feet with payment.

The key is to get the name of the finance admin guy, then call him every week after the first month asking when the invoice will be paid. In the end he/she gets so sick of being hassled they push the payment through

Your comments are not stacking up, a couple of weeks ago you said you are thinking of going autonomo , now your saying your in business , so you must be working illegally or full of BS.
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 11:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rotor
Your comments are not stacking up, a couple of weeks ago you said you are thinking of going autonomo , now your saying your in business , so you must be working illegally or full of BS.
Yes I'm full of BS!
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 11:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Yes I'm full of BS!

Must admit I doubt I`m the first to realise
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 12:29 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

You need a bit of BS on an internet forum, otherwise it would be unbearably dull.

After my cashpoint visit this morning and sipping my coffee afterwards while watching the crumpet, I suddenly saw an Amazon woman walking towards me. She was tall, suntanned, well-built and frightened me momentarily.

It must be BS because she wasn’t carrying a sword like they normally do. Or a shield. But I still reckon she was an Amazon.
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 1:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by HBG
You need a bit of BS on an internet forum, otherwise it would be unbearably dull.

After my cashpoint visit this morning and sipping my coffee afterwards while watching the crumpet, I suddenly saw an Amazon woman walking towards me. She was tall, suntanned, well-built and frightened me momentarily.

It must be BS because she wasn’t carrying a sword like they normally do. Or a shield. But I still reckon she was an Amazon.
I suppose she dragged you back to her hotel room
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 1:17 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HBG

No she was just an Amazing bird.
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

ShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really nice

Probably trying to sell you some dodgy jewellery
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 2:25 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

No, she just walked into the café behind me and bought a loaf of bread. It just gave me time to polish up my glasses.

She looked even better from behind. I reckon I could pick her out on an ID parade of 100 women all facing the other way for years to come.
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 2:35 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh, and she got into a big Mercedes, the same colour as her short dress, dark blue. She also had bangles on each arm and sporty shoes with laced up fronts. And she had brown hair down to her waist. Everything about her glistened.

I don’t mind her sending me a PM if she’s reading this.
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 3:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

SaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of light

Calm down calm down!
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 3:56 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SaritaBarcelona
Calm down calm down!
I think he's getting a bit caliente
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 3:57 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SaritaBarcelona
Calm down calm down!
Did you learn scouse language in Barca ?
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 4:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

SaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of light

No, from backpacking with my Scouse friend for 6 months! I've always been proud of my language abilities!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.