Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Why do Brits buy instead of rent?

Why do Brits buy instead of rent?

Old Sep 1st 2010, 12:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Why do Brits buy instead of rent?

Originally Posted by cricketman

Have a look to how many of the world's leaders have degrees

I think you'll find over 90% will have a degree.

Yeah and look at the fuxxin mess we are in!
Old Sep 1st 2010, 12:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by whitelinen
Yeah and look at the fuxxin mess we are in!
I think people are mistaken with my opinion here

I am NOT saying that people with degrees are better people or even more intelligent. I am also NOT saying that everyone with a degree has a good job or earns good money.

What I AM saying is that you need a good degree (not a fake degree or a rubbish degree in a silly subject from a bad university) to get a good job nowadays.

People used to do apprenticeships and still do for the manual trades and at the lower levels of accounting/engineering. But the people with good jobs and earning good money have degrees. Unless they actually set up the company themselves!

If you dont believe me, just go to a job website or to LinkedIn, like I suggested earlier.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 2:17 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cricketman
May the unqualified rule the world! They were obviously far too intelligent to bother with studying
I never stated that the unqualified should rule the world.

I was just pointing out that just because you dont have a UNI degree means that you are a plonker, and just because you do have a UNI degree doesnt mean that you are not a plonker.

Some have uni degrees but are the biggest fools in the land, ie they have an overinflated opinion of themselves, they know everything about every subject under the sun, and if they dont know, they invariable know someone who does (with all the relevant titles to boot.)

Looking back over an anal posters past posts, there will be a pattern, everything reverts back to who or what they know as they have the answer to every subject.

There are usually no bits of humour injected into their posts, just the same old, same old, look what Ive got, I earn, my friends earn, family earn, qualifications Ive got etc, you are all a load of scumbags, you all break the law, I move in better circles, in my circles no one is a scumbag and nobody bends the law.
Yawn, yawn, yawn, why dont you change the record?
Old Sep 5th 2010, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

elspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rotor
I guess one way to determine if one is a professional is whether you need to be a member of a reconised body to practise your profession and whether you can be struck off.
Being professional is an attitude not a piece of paper or belonging to a recognised body.