Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Who wants some money?

Who wants some money?

Old Feb 15th 2007, 10:50 am
Smarties

SmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really nice
Default Who wants some money?

My wife and I will be looking around the Alacante area from 22nd to 25th with some property developers more to have a look at the area than anything else. Once we have done that and we return to UK it is then my intention to fly back to Spain alone to look for a rental property in an area we liked. I was thinking rather than my money be washed down the pan in some hotel with car hire there must surely be some expats willing to pick me up from the airport and help me with wheels to and from estate agents for the week and drop me back at the airport. I will pay well for the week and someone must be able to find a use for some extra pennies/Euros and chew the cud with me on their sun terrace over a red (I will buy of course)?

PM me if interested cheers
Old Feb 15th 2007, 1:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who wants some money?

Originally Posted by SmartiesUK
My wife and I will be looking around the Alacante area from 22nd to 25th with some property developers more to have a look at the area than anything else. Once we have done that and we return to UK it is then my intention to fly back to Spain alone to look for a rental property in an area we liked. I was thinking rather than my money be washed down the pan in some hotel with car hire there must surely be some expats willing to pick me up from the airport and help me with wheels to and from estate agents for the week and drop me back at the airport. I will pay well for the week and someone must be able to find a use for some extra pennies/Euros and chew the cud with me on their sun terrace over a red (I will buy of course)?

PM me if interested cheers
What a good idea. You will also get a feel for what it is like to actually live in this part of Spain.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 1:54 pm
Smarties

SmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really nice
Default Re: Who wants some money?

Originally Posted by Chiclanagir
What a good idea. You will also get a feel for what it is like to actually live in this part of Spain.
Yup I benefit more having the company of someone in the know and he/she benefits from a few bob I would have otherwise spend on Hotel and car hire Winners all around Of course I need a bed/couch for a week and some grub I will pay in advance (once I am over the door step hehe)

Had one PM already thanks for that.

Anyone seriously interested PM the location you are at I will check if it is worth my while looking there. I need fairly rural (two dogs) and a nice mix of expats and locals.

Thanks all