Who knows who?

Old Jul 19th 2007, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

tallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nice
Default Re: Who knows who?

Originally Posted by lynnxa
I teach saturday mornings, but could make any saturday after say 12.30
I play cricket with some of the guys from Javea
unfortunately I am about 300k away
and a coffee won't make me travel ( although cricket does )
Old Jul 19th 2007, 5:09 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tallbob
I play cricket with some of the guys from Javea
unfortunately I am about 300k away
and a coffee won't make me travel ( although cricket does )

And we know each other Bob! (Or are you ashamed to admit you invited me into your home )
Old Jul 19th 2007, 5:18 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Oh dear Martha what have you started here now.

The thread will disintegrate into who does which jobs and the rights and wrongs of that. Then of course there will be the arguements about whether the pre-nup should be legal in UK, Spain or Portugal.

You know what we are all like for having different opinions and voicing them.

Rosemary
I know, I know!

Isn't it great?

I'm waiting for it to kick off, hopefully tonight.....
Old Jul 19th 2007, 5:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM
Mitzy,

I'm sure it will still happen. I am quite determined.....it's just that so much is happening here workwise that it's getting a bit crazy (as it always does in summertime).

Maybe with the help of Lynnxa (and whoever else would like to do a bit of organising) we could set up a meet for end of July and then another one perhaps in mid August.

If I could suggest a venue, it would be La Esquina cafe & cocktail bar in Avda Marina Española, 25 in Puerto de Javea. Brilliant cafe very close to the sea and you can see and hear the waves crashing against the boulders......!

Ian and I would love to come but have no car so would have to beg a lift from Lionda and other half if possible.
Old Jul 19th 2007, 5:22 pm
MnM

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

La esquina a great idea........second weekend of August?
Second week of August sounds good! Should we firm up a date and time? I think the venue is easy enough for anyone to find, unless you have a better suggestion Lynnxa.

I think there's a meet-ups calendar thingie somewhere on BE......could we post it there?
Old Jul 19th 2007, 5:23 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM
Second week of August sounds good! Should we firm up a date and time? I think the venue is easy enough for anyone to find, unless you have a better suggestion Lynnxa.

I think there's a meet-ups calendar thingie somewhere on BE......could we post it there?
Start a new thread
Old Jul 19th 2007, 5:26 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Oh no, I started this thread and now more and more people want to meet and none of them in my area, boo hoo sob sob. Well anyway i hope when you do meet , everyone lives up to their expectations!!!! Have a great time anyone who does meet. One more day of work then packing my bags and will see the sun for the rest of the summer, hurrah.
Luv to all,
Eve
Old Jul 19th 2007, 5:28 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eve

Oh no, I started this thread and now more and more people want to meet and none of them in my area, boo hoo sob sob. Well anyway i hope when you do meet , everyone lives up to their expectations!!!! Have a great time anyone who does meet. One more day of work then packing my bags and will see the sun for the rest of the summer, hurrah.
Luv to all,
Eve
Then try and sort out a meet up in your area.

PM some people you know from your area and see what they think.

Now if only someone had put up a map so that people could see where other people are therefore helping others meet up.....................
Old Jul 19th 2007, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

Kyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really nice

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Now if only someone had put up a map so that people could see where other people are therefore helping others meet up.....................
LOL
Old Jul 19th 2007, 5:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

La esquina a great idea........second weekend of August?
Sounds good.
Old Jul 19th 2007, 6:01 pm
MnM

Originally Posted by montgomail
Sounds good.
Heyyyyyyyyyy!

It would be great if you could make it
Old Jul 19th 2007, 6:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM
Heyyyyyyyyyy!

It would be great if you could make it
Well as from Monday I am a free woman ... no work until September. And I cant wait to get to Mercadonna for a bottle of snide Baileys. (Well, with no work, I can hardly splash out on the real stuff).
Old Jul 19th 2007, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

tallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
And we know each other Bob! (Or are you ashamed to admit you invited me into your home )
Get it right it was my cave!! my home is further up the hill
Old Jul 19th 2007, 9:35 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by tallbob
Get it right it was my cave!! my home is further up the hill
I'll just call you "Bobby Two Homes" in future then
Old Jul 20th 2007, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I'll just call you "Bobby Two Homes" in future then
Sorry to correct you but it will have to be Bobby 5 homes as I own 3 back in the UK ( all buy to lets though )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.