Bnp
8.70%
Dont vote
17.39%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Who do/did you vote for in the UK?

Old Mar 23rd 2008, 12:21 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who do/did you vote for in the UK?

Originally Posted by Same Difference
If it aint there, then just tell us who you vote for

Personally I think they should all be shot!!!!

on sight i reckon
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 12:22 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
I did - Plaid Cymru!!!
Never heard of em

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
[/COLOR]

on sight i reckon
Along with the royal family
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Along with the royal family
Im so with you there
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 12:23 pm

Im so with you there
And I want to do the firing of the gun
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

To miss out the party which won the last elections in one of the countries which makes up the UK and which now contols the parliament in that country is a bit of an oversight.
Happy in my bubble

And I want to do the firing of the gun
Who we having first - i reckon Camel face oops sorry Camilla

Who we having first - i reckon Camel face oops sorry Camilla
Nah, its got to be the queen..........then charlie!!
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 12:25 pm
Happy in my bubble

Nah, its got to be the queen..........then charlie!!
Ok we need another voluteer so we can do em all together - leeches
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 12:26 pm
Happy in my bubble

Anyway do you know youve hijacked your own thread
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 12:26 pm

Anyway do you know youve hijacked your own thread
Perhaps you should start another poll........

Who should be shot first?
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 12:27 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Never heard of em
Well, where I'm from it is such extreme Labour country that you could pin a Labour rosette on a sheep and even he'd be voted in!!!!!
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 12:27 pm

Well, where I'm from it is such extreme Labour country that you could pin a Labour rosette on a sheep and even he'd be voted in!!!!!
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 12:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

We must be near neighbours.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

brodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of light

the Scottish National Party forms the government in Scotland yet it doesn't get a mention on this poll along with Plaid Cymru. Inadvertently the Op has shown the reason for the existence of these parties. England is only a part, albeit a significant part, of the United Kingdom

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.