Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Where's your favourite bar in Spain

Where's your favourite bar in Spain

Old May 27th 2007, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

Sugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of light
Default Where's your favourite bar in Spain

We love Benidorm and our favourite bar is the Heartbreak Hotel on the Benidorm Prom has anyone else been in there its wicked. they should open one like that in Blackpool it would go down a storm.
Old May 27th 2007, 12:12 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Where's your favourite bar in Spain

Originally Posted by Sugarlugs
We love Benidorm and our favourite bar is the Heartbreak Hotel on the Benidorm Prom has anyone else been in there its wicked. they should open one like that in Blackpool it would go down a storm.
Well oue local is called "Bar Titi" LOL and it is justs a small bar LOL, but all our relatives have a chuckle when they see it LOL
Old May 27th 2007, 12:14 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Is that the american bar where they have live music and pole dancers at night?
Old May 27th 2007, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

Sugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of light

Yeh thats the one it has motorbikes outside too they should call that bar titi it would be funny
Old May 27th 2007, 12:46 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh thats the one it has motorbikes outside too they should call that bar titi it would be funny
Then yes I've been there for the live bands a few times late at night
Old May 27th 2007, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

Our favourite defiantely has to be Bar Nico's at Cassarones on the Costa Tropical, Spanish run, typical Spanish bar with loads of free tapas, Nico is very welcoming to all and best of all it is cheap.
Old May 27th 2007, 1:24 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pwwm
Our favourite defiantely has to be Bar Nico's at Cassarones on the Costa Tropical, Spanish run, typical Spanish bar with loads of free tapas, Nico is very welcoming to all and best of all it is cheap.
I never go in an English bar unless I have to, simply for these reasons. ;-)
Old May 27th 2007, 1:25 pm
Ex Expat

scampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond repute

It has got to be Bar Donaire in our village, run by Amador, a charming and welcoming host who speaks English and German as well as Spanish, despite having very little formal education.
Old May 27th 2007, 2:23 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

El Aralar in the old downtown Donostia/San Sebastian. Best Pintxos in the world.
Old May 27th 2007, 2:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know if the Time and Place bar in Mojacar is still going..? it used to be one of the coolest...great sounds ( Eagles, America, Lynard, plus Flamenco) good board games and free nuts and stuff with drinks , good mixed crowd..ohh wanna go back....you can never go back...
Old May 27th 2007, 4:19 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Too numerous to mention, but I did use to love Monroes in Torrevieja, hard rock music, debauched women, hard arsed men and the Guardia on the door, cant get better.

Oh and a black marble bar top, very handy in my younger days.
Old May 27th 2007, 4:28 pm
The Best Fed Scot

Lochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ironporer
El Aralar in the old downtown Donostia/San Sebastian. Best Pintxos in the world.
Why the Aralar, specifically? Any specific pintxo you'd recommend?

Surely can't be better than la cuchara de san telmo?
Old May 27th 2007, 6:42 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lochy
Why the Aralar, specifically? Any specific pintxo you'd recommend?

Surely can't be better than la cuchara de san telmo?

Never been to the one you mention...where is it? I'd heartily reccomend any pintxo from Aralar...my favorites were those little slices of bread with pastel de pescado or crab salad or smoked salmon.
Old May 28th 2007, 7:05 am
The Best Fed Scot

Lochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ironporer
Never been to the one you mention...where is it? I'd heartily reccomend any pintxo from Aralar...my favorites were those little slices of bread with pastel de pescado or crab salad or smoked salmon.
La Cuchara is just off 31st August street. At the end of a very narrow street behind the san temo museum (calle Santa Korda I htink). If you manage to aqueeze your way in, I'd recommend the duck or squid - or the foix! I'll check out El Aralar, not one I'd been in before.
Old May 28th 2007, 7:47 am
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute

Hippodome in benidorm I liked and jfs in Torrevieja, also for quiet drinking a tiny place called 48s in Cabo Roig.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.