Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Where's The Nearest Ice Rink ???

Where's The Nearest Ice Rink ???

Old Sep 28th 2006, 10:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: Where's The Nearest Ice Rink ???

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I used to work for some guy who said he was a well known hockey player i always doubted it cos he never spoke about it, couldn't clear it up for me could you?

If he was a "real" hockey player - that all he would be talking about morning, noon and nite.....hockey, hockey and more hockey!
Old Sep 29th 2006, 6:24 pm
RIP

BIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by willmore
If he was a "real" hockey player - that all he would be talking about morning, noon and nite.....hockey, hockey and more hockey!
I was a lot younger then,we were never any good, I only went for the fighting
I just wonderded if I could still do it (skate not fight )
Old Sep 29th 2006, 6:55 pm
Just Joined

garfi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BIG JIM
hi big jim, i would love to skate again, i played hockey for a ladies team in altrincham, long time ago. my brother still plays for the dads at deeside and my nephiew has just been accepted at trafford.
Old Sep 29th 2006, 7:16 pm
RIP

BIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by garfi
hi big jim, i would love to skate again, i played hockey for a ladies team in altrincham, long time ago. my brother still plays for the dads at deeside and my nephiew has just been accepted at trafford.
When the ICE RINK on the sol is finished we should all trek round there for a laugh,
Old Sep 29th 2006, 7:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMSL - of course old hockey players never start out wanting to fight, its always the other guy. Im married to a guy that plays hockey.....so feed me another line!
Old Sep 29th 2006, 7:31 pm
Just Joined

garfi is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Where's The Nearest Ice Rink ???

When the ICE RINK on the sol is finished we should all trek round there for a laugh,
anything for a bit of light relief, and me on skates again could be quite funny. :scared:
Old Sep 29th 2006, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

paddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud of

I use to play Ice Hockey for Essex, to old now, just wanted to see if I could still skate. And no I was not the goal minder,
Can you get your zimmer frame on the ice BIG JIM
Old Sep 30th 2006, 6:39 pm
RIP

[QUOTE=paddy07]Can you get your zimmer frame on the ice BIG JIM[/QUOTE
I may be getting on a bit BUT I'AM NOT THAT OLD, PADDY
whats the 07 for is that your IQ ???
Old Sep 30th 2006, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

paddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=BIG JIM]
Originally Posted by paddy07
Can you get your zimmer frame on the ice BIG JIM[/QUOTE
I may be getting on a bit BUT I'AM NOT THAT OLD, PADDY
whats the 07 for is that your IQ ???
Now Now i saw you barn dance
Old Sep 30th 2006, 9:18 pm
RIP

[QUOTE=paddy07]

Now Now i saw you barn dance
was you at paghumo last saturday
Old Sep 30th 2006, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=BIG JIM]
was you at paghumo last saturday
i was i saw you on the floor with your zimmer
Old Sep 30th 2006, 9:23 pm
RIP

[QUOTE=paddy07]

i was i saw you on the floor with your zimmer
you seam to have a love affair with the zimmer frame, you can't stop going on about one
Old Sep 30th 2006, 10:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=BIG JIM]
you seam to have a love affair with the zimmer frame, you can't stop going on about one

How about some pics of you two skating and what is a zimmer frame?
Old Oct 1st 2006, 11:11 am
RIP

[QUOTE=willmore]

How about some pics of you two skating and what is a zimmer frame?
its not happening, a zimmer frame is something you have when very old as a walking aid
Old Oct 1st 2006, 3:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=BIG JIM]
Originally Posted by willmore
its not happening, a zimmer frame is something you have when very old as a walking aid

Ah I see....now about those pics......come on you know you want to show a pic of you in your old hockey uniform skating......worth some karma.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.