where's fuzzy?

Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:19 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default where's fuzzy?

he's not been on for over a week now.............anyone heard from him?
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:21 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where's fuzzy?

Originally Posted by lynnxa
I was wondering the same thing last night.

In fact there has been a noted shortage of Mods around, well except for the auld faithful jdr.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:23 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive been thinking exactly the same! I hope he is ok
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:24 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I was wondering the same thing last night.

In fact there has been a noted shortage of Mods around, well except for the auld faithful jdr.
mitzy posted that he's got intermittent internet trouble.....

fuzzy's last post said his leccy was back on after a power cut
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:25 am

Ive just looked at his profile and the last time he was on was 4 days ago.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:28 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, Mitzy is obviously down because he isn't posting "elsewhere" either.

Hope Fuzzy is OK, I seem to remember he had leccy probs but I was sure they were all fixed.

jdr must be keeping the whole place together single handed.

Cool, no Mods!!!!!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:29 am
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by sam parky
Ive just looked at his profile and the last time he was on was 4 days ago.
so he's been hovering but not posting!

his most recent post was on the 6th

maybe he'll see this & put us out of our misery
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:29 am
¿Dónde estoy?

Yeah, Mitzy is obviously down because he isn't posting "elsewhere" either.

Hope Fuzzy is OK, I seem to remember he had leccy probs but I was sure they were all fixed.

jdr must be keeping the whole place together single handed.

Cool, no Mods!!!!!
so you can be a naughty boy then!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:30 am
Straw Man.

so you can be a naughty boy then!
Tempting innit?
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:31 am

so he's been hovering but not posting!

his most recent post was on the 6th

maybe he'll see this & put us out of our misery
He hasnt hovered for 4 days though which isnt like him.

Perhaps he`s pissed off cos Matt didnt start a thread in his name lol.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:31 am

Tempting innit?
One hint of naughtiness from you and they will be back on like a shot
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:36 am
Straw Man.

One hint of naughtiness from you and they will be back on like a shot
I'm having a bit of fun on another thread as we speak, they all think I'm getting worked up, little do they know eh??
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:37 am

I'm having a bit of fun on another thread as we speak, they all think I'm getting worked up, little do they know eh??
Which thread, I will have a look lol.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:40 am
Straw Man.

Which thread, I will have a look lol.
Its the fail thread, lots of fun.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:45 am

Its the fail thread, lots of fun.
Lol just read the last couple of pages

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.