Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Where to put the Buzon Number

Where to put the Buzon Number

Old Mar 6th 2011, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

polly.walker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where to put the Buzon Number

I am never too sure where the Buzon Number should be in my address.

Should it be at the beginning or the end or somewhere in the middle.
Old Mar 6th 2011, 7:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where to put the Buzon Number

fwiw I was informed my real (ie the house) address should not be used but I object to that so I put both - the bit that matters of the 'real' one in brackets above, then the Buzon bold & capitals, & it doesn't matter how many times I tell people the right form I was given by the ayuntamiento - ie

nameoflocation Buzon 9
cp 999999 Puebloname
provincia de name

people still muddle it up, and providing the Buzon details are there somewhere, it arrives! (thus far!)
Old Mar 6th 2011, 8:05 am
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by polly.walker
I am never too sure where the Buzon Number should be in my address.

Should it be at the beginning or the end or somewhere in the middle.
When we asked we were told that it had to be the following format;

<street name> <street number>
<box number>
<postal code> <town>
<state>
<country>
Old Mar 6th 2011, 10:24 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snikpoh
When we asked we were told that it had to be the following format;

<street name> <street number>
<box number>
<postal code> <town>
<state>
<country>
Thats the format the local correros told us to change to when they changed all the addresses while we lived in Orihuela Costa.
Old Mar 6th 2011, 8:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Thats the format the local correros told us to change to when they changed all the addresses while we lived in Orihuela Costa.
That's presumably for town buzones; we in't campo possibly have a different format: mine in similar style would be

Name of Buzon Location -- Buzon Number (on the same line)
CP of pueblo Pueblo (on the same line)
Province