Reload this Page >

where to find spanish style furnitures around Javea

where to find spanish style furnitures around Javea

Old May 22nd 2014, 7:51 pm
Just Joined

BB_SB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default where to find spanish style furnitures around Javea

Hi there,

We just bought a villa in Javea and need to find some furnitures. Is there anyone knows where to find spanish style furnitures? It doesn't matter if it's new or secondhand items.
We have no friends around, we simply fall in love with Javea on our first trip to Javea and luckily we found a very lovely cottage style villa there.
Please help us if someone can offer us information about finding spanish style of furnitures. Many thanks.

BB_SB
Old May 22nd 2014, 8:00 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where to find spanish style furnitures around Javea

Originally Posted by BB_SB
Hi there,

We just bought a villa in Javea and need to find some furnitures. Is there anyone knows where to find spanish style furnitures? It doesn't matter if it's new or secondhand items.
We have no friends around, we simply fall in love with Javea on our first trip to Javea and luckily we found a very lovely cottage style villa there.
Please help us if someone can offer us information about finding spanish style of furnitures. Many thanks.

BB_SB
Welcome to Jávea

apart from my comfy modern sofa, & our mattresses, all my furniture is second hand traditional Spanish heavy stuff

I got most of it via a FB group called sellyourstuffspain - one HUGE unit I have which must be worth a couple of 1000 I got for 100€

I love a bargain
Old May 22nd 2014, 8:27 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there,

BB_SB
As Concierge for the Spanish section of BE I would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old May 22nd 2014, 11:20 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Marina Mobles on the N332 just before the Javea turn
Big store
Old May 23rd 2014, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

BigD is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

BB_SB
Michaels Used & New Beds & Furniture.
They always Spanish styled furniture not a great deal.
Always in good condition and great quality and quite reasonable.
[email protected] 965 791 328
Old May 23rd 2014, 1:49 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Also, bizarrely, we went to the line of shops on the N332 just outside Altea on the right, and there are a couple of nice shops selling rustic pine ..... Cant remember the name of the main shop but you cant miss it.

We always found getting decent rustic furniture a real pain
Old May 28th 2014, 12:42 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lynnxa
Welcome to Jávea

apart from my comfy modern sofa, & our mattresses, all my furniture is second hand traditional Spanish heavy stuff

I got most of it via a FB group called sellyourstuffspain - one HUGE unit I have which must be worth a couple of 1000 I got for 100€

I love a bargain
Thank you, Lynnxa. I'll check it out when I'm there next time!!
Cheers,
Old May 28th 2014, 12:51 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Rosemary
As Concierge for the Spanish section of BE I would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Dear Rosemary
I feel great to have found BE, though I'm not British but my partner is brits. I am eager to learn more about British culture so I won't be lonely and also to help my partner meet more British expats in Javea.
Thanks a lot for your information and wish you a wonderful day in Javea. ( I bet it is wonderful everyday there in Javea!! Can't wait to move there soonest!)
Old May 28th 2014, 12:53 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Also, bizarrely, we went to the line of shops on the N332 just outside Altea on the right, and there are a couple of nice shops selling rustic pine ..... Cant remember the name of the main shop but you cant miss it.

We always found getting decent rustic furniture a real pain
Thanks million Mitzboy

We will check it out next time when we will be there!! Muchas gracias!
Old May 28th 2014, 2:22 pm
Senior Moment

Dear Rosemary
I feel great to have found BE, though I'm not British but my partner is brits. I am eager to learn more about British culture so I won't be lonely and also to help my partner meet more British expats in Javea.
Thanks a lot for your information and wish you a wonderful day in Javea. ( I bet it is wonderful everyday there in Javea!! Can't wait to move there soonest!)
Noooooooooooooooooo .... don't do it ... meet Spaniards, Dutch, French but leave the Brits to their own little bars
Old May 28th 2014, 2:56 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Rosemary
I live with Spanish people and have not met an English person for several years. I hope that you meet up with all nationalities in Javea as it is a very cosmopolitan area.

Rosemary
Old May 28th 2014, 3:24 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rosemary
I live with Spanish people and have not met an English person for several years. I hope that you meet up with all nationalities in Javea as it is a very cosmopolitan area.

Rosemary
something like 92 different nationalities at the last count!
Old May 28th 2014, 10:49 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lynnxa
something like 92 different nationalities at the last count!
I agree with you, we are in Javea we should live our life to the fullest, expand the horizons and go meet different people in Javea. It's only an idea for my partner who likes to stay in bars watching games and drink beers.. nevertheless it's also handy to meet English speaking people who can offer us important information at the beginning. Thanks a lot and till next time. Gracias!