where to eat

Old Feb 23rd 2010, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

simon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to all
Default where to eat

Mrs King and i have just returned from a meal in Benalmadena,a simple meal,a nice meal,a beautiful meal ,this is where the problem starts .The hosts were vacant ,thick and lacking in any form of diatribe,is there anywhere left in Spain where we can have a nice meal with light banter and hosts that genuinely love to have you frequent there premises .Mrs King says i should not expect many replies .Thank you JuJu and Mrs King
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 6:54 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where to eat

Originally Posted by simon2129
Mrs King and i have just returned from a meal in Benalmadena,a simple meal,a nice meal,a beautiful meal ,this is where the problem starts .The hosts were vacant ,thick and lacking in any form of diatribe,is there anywhere left in Spain where we can have a nice meal with light banter and hosts that genuinely love to have you frequent there premises .Mrs King says i should not expect many replies .Thank you JuJu and Mrs King
Try The Sandpiper along the coast a bit further in Los Bolitches, if Andy is working you will get all the banter you need.
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 7:03 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simon2129
why would you want a diatribe?

di·a·tribe
   /ˈdaɪəˌtraɪb/ Show Spelled[dahy-uh-trahyb] Show IPA
–noun
a bitter, sharply abusive denunciation, attack, or criticism: repeated diatribes against the senator.
Use diatribe in a Sentence
See images of diatribe
Search diatribe on the Web
Origin:
1575–85; < L diatriba < Gk diatribḗ pastime, study, discourse, deriv. of diatríbein to rub away (dia- dia- + tríbein to rub)

—Synonyms
tirade, harangue.
from here
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

simon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jdr
Try The Sandpiper along the coast a bit further in Los Bolitches, if Andy is working you will get all the banter you need.
i will certainly give this a try Thank you
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 9:54 pm
Just Joined

dancing queen is an unknown quantity at this point

I went to the new restaurant that has opened just 2 weeks ago in calahonda. Its called " Ribs and Roo " and specializes in honey smoked barbequed stlye ribs and fresh kangaroo steaks, not very good if you are a vegetarian !! The experience is exactly the same as when i was living and working in Perth....the waiters and waitresses literaly " BOUNCE and HOP " to take your order and do the same when they bring your food and drinks...heaven knows how they manage to get it to the table all intact, but what an enjoyable experience, highly reccommended. Oh nearly forgot...who remembers the Umbongo juice drink ???? well they sell it at Ribs and Roo. I had a two for one cocktail offer and drank the cocktail of the day which was the himalayan-rubber-jack-juice, yummy. I couldnt manage a dessert but my partner had the didgery doo dongers, this place is going to be crowded in the coming months, its off the beaten track but i will be a regular. ( hope this isnt classed as advertising )
Old Feb 24th 2010, 5:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dancing queen
<snip> ( hope this isnt classed as advertising )
Hardly.
Old Feb 24th 2010, 9:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fionamw
Hardly.
And that description will make people go there? Sounds like a version of hell
Old Feb 24th 2010, 12:02 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I went to the new restaurant that has opened just 2 weeks ago in calahonda. Its called " Ribs and Roo " and specializes in honey smoked barbequed stlye ribs and fresh kangaroo steaks, not very good if you are a vegetarian !! The experience is exactly the same as when i was living and working in Perth....the waiters and waitresses literaly " BOUNCE and HOP " to take your order and do the same when they bring your food and drinks...heaven knows how they manage to get it to the table all intact, but what an enjoyable experience, highly reccommended. Oh nearly forgot...who remembers the Umbongo juice drink ???? well they sell it at Ribs and Roo. I had a two for one cocktail offer and drank the cocktail of the day which was the himalayan-rubber-jack-juice, yummy. I couldnt manage a dessert but my partner had the didgery doo dongers, this place is going to be crowded in the coming months, its off the beaten track but i will be a regular. ( hope this isnt classed as advertising )
You were in Perth eh....hmmmm.... interesting, very interesting.
Old Feb 24th 2010, 3:44 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
You were in Perth eh....hmmmm.... interesting, very interesting.
Lot of reincarnation about this time of year.
Old Feb 24th 2010, 3:48 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Is it catching
Old Feb 24th 2010, 3:50 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Lot of reincarnation about this time of year.
Persistent little bugger eh?
Old Feb 24th 2010, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks DQ ,Mrs King and I have already tried Ribs and Roo ,however the bouncing and hopping was rather too much ,but thank you for your recommendation
Old Feb 24th 2010, 6:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

AdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to behold

I went to the new restaurant that has opened just 2 weeks ago in calahonda. Its called " Ribs and Roo " )
I give this place a year, at the most.
Old Feb 24th 2010, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by AdrianTO
I give this place a year, at the most.
I quite agree,I really did not appreciate waiters ¨Bouncing ¨to my table with my ribs.
Old Feb 24th 2010, 9:35 pm
Just Joined

dancing queen is an unknown quantity at this point

How utterly miserable you all appear to be.....HELLO everybody but are you all aware that we are mid-crisis and these guys are offering reasonably priced,excellent quality food and entertainment not to mention jobs. Lighten up and treat yourselves, if only to a carton of Um-bongo. You all need to give your heads a shake and get real. I have never seen so many happy people.....is this such a bad thing ??? I dont think so

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.