Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

where do i go from here

where do i go from here

Old May 30th 2008, 7:37 am
Banned

advent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of light
Wink where do i go from here

I have two strikes against me,what happens next,do i answer posts or not,do i tell people what they want to hear or do i tell it from my point of view(speaking from my experience),Please give me an honest answer,as im too scared to post,it feels like having a jump with simon cowell,frustrating:curse:
Old May 30th 2008, 7:40 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where do i go from here

Originally Posted by advent7006
I have two strikes against me,what happens next,do i answer posts or not,do i tell people what they want to hear or do i tell it from my point of view(speaking from my experience),Please give me an honest answer,as im too scared to post,it feels like having a jump with simon cowell,frustrating:curse:
Never get personel, don't raise to the bait - send me, Mitzy & JDR a baps out photo or two.
Old May 30th 2008, 7:42 am
Banned

advent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of light

Do you want your baps with jam or marmite?
Old May 30th 2008, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Do you want your baps with jam or marmite?
Now carry on in that hostile tone and you'll be a goner!!
Old May 30th 2008, 7:47 am
Banned

Im so sorry,i will not do it again,promise?
Old May 30th 2008, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Im so sorry,i will not do it again,promise?
No need to apologise - still waiting for the piccies!!
Old May 30th 2008, 7:52 am
Banned

What pics do you want exactly???????
Old May 30th 2008, 7:56 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Everyones too scared to tell you
Old May 30th 2008, 7:57 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Everyones too scared to tell you
I'm saying nothing
Old May 30th 2008, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

What pics do you want exactly???????
None really - unless you have a sunset shot of the 4th at Valderrama?
Old May 30th 2008, 8:02 am
Banned

Why not,im not a witch?or maybe?Look rugbymatt lets forget,move forward,send me some karma,send me some flowers,send me some chocolates,or just say something nice to me?
Old May 30th 2008, 8:04 am
Banned

Originally Posted by leighbloke
None really - unless you have a sunset shot of the 4th at Valderrama?
What part of my body is that,i bet its nasty if you get an infection on it?
ive given you karma for that one bamba gasgoine

Last edited by advent7006; May 30th 2008 at 8:06 am. Reason: why not
Old May 30th 2008, 8:08 am
BE Forum Addict

What part of my body is that,i bet its nasty if you get an infection on it?
It is a diffult hole to approach, the last time I played it, I thought I'd got my third shot spot on, perfect draw, landed maybe a foot short, took an awful bounce and I finished with a wet ball.
Old May 30th 2008, 8:11 am
Banned

My god man,you must have a wopper,or you have them glasses that make everything look bigger,and your not swinging anything near any hole of mine,paypal accepted.
Old May 30th 2008, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

My god man,you must have a wopper,...............
You are very astute.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.