Where to buy

Old May 30th 2014, 11:15 am
Just Joined

Cercey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where to buy

Hello all, this is my first post here About 8 years ago I went to Almeria for a holiday, in a place called Rodalquilar. I loved the place, it's a beautiful small city without many tourists and although not right on the beach, it was just a short walk to the nearest one. Now my husband and I are thinking about buying a small holiday place and I would love to buy in that area, however, not only I cannot find a single place to sell there, I am quite sure I would not be able to afford anything there anyway.
Now I have been looking online and saw various apartments for sale within my budget, in the Almeria coast but have no idea about any areas. We will, of course go and see before buying but where to? I was wondering if some here could kindly give me some directions, please. I am looking for a flat in an area not that populated by tourists, preferably near, or in a village, and doesn't need to be right in front of the beach, but within walking distance(30 minutes or so). Not worried about swimming pool.
Many thanks in adavance
Old May 30th 2014, 2:53 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where to buy

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. I am the Concierge for the Spanish section and thought that you might find it helpful to know that the moderators for the Spanish forums are Fred James and Bevs, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary

Last edited by Rosemary; May 30th 2014 at 4:23 pm.
Old May 30th 2014, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

tebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, I think a member named 'Leper' actually has a place around that area perhaps he will come on to offer good advise. Good luck.
Old May 31st 2014, 8:40 am
Just Joined

Cercey is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, Rosemary, many thanks for your welcome
Hi, Tebo53, that's great, I hope so!
Thank you