Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Where is the best place in Spain to get work for british people? ADVICE WANTED!!!

Where is the best place in Spain to get work for british people? ADVICE WANTED!!!

Old Dec 18th 2008, 9:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

spainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Where is the best place in Spain to get work for british people? ADVICE WANTED!!!

I think you have helped divert this thread away from its original topic Matt so there is pointless making further comments on here.
However one has to wonder how many arguments you have gotten into in the whole time you have been a member on here.!!

Thanks again to the rest!!
Old Dec 18th 2008, 9:09 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Where is the best place in Spain to get work for british people? ADVICE WANTED!!!

No need for this chaps, It's not a Competition into who lives were and for how long. If you want a fight start another thread for it and I will join in.
Old Dec 18th 2008, 9:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

spainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
I don't think its about you spainboy, I think it has something to do with RM trying to be a mod, and not being one just trolling.
BE will out live him I'm sure.
Well i'm sure someone with nearly 30k posts should be one by now. I wonder why he isn't.
Old Dec 18th 2008, 9:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
No need for this chaps, It's not a Competition into who lives were and for how long.

Exactly.
Thanks for pointing this out.
Hopefully we can get back to the OP's original Q.
Old Dec 18th 2008, 9:14 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spainboy
Well i'm sure someone with nearly 30k posts should be one by now. I wonder why he isn't.
Now a comment like this strikes me as Augmentative. So maybe you have just come here to start arguments.
Old Dec 18th 2008, 9:18 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spainboy
.................................................. .................................................. ......
Old Dec 18th 2008, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Now a comment like this strikes me as Augmentative. So maybe you have just come here to start arguments.
Et Tu !
Hopefully we can get back to the OP's original Q.
Old Dec 18th 2008, 9:23 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

So, since we are back on track, and since no one picked up on my comments regarding Spain and only on the ones they could argue with.............

I will reiterate, without hard work and graft, no life in Spain is going to work!
Old Dec 18th 2008, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
So, since we are back on track, and since no one picked up on my comments regarding Spain and only on the ones they could argue with.............

I will reiterate, without hard work and graft, no life in Spain is going to work!
The threads about Where is the best place in Spain to get work for British people? ADVICE WANTED!!!
As someone who has lived and presumably worked in Spain for such a long time do you have any constructive advice?
Old Dec 18th 2008, 9:50 pm
Straw Man.

The threads about Where is the best place in Spain to get work for British people? ADVICE WANTED!!!
As someone who has lived and presumably worked in Spain for such a long time do you have any constructive advice?
Well that depends on where they want to move, and what they do doesn't it?
Old Dec 18th 2008, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well that depends on where they want to move, and what they do doesn't it?
No, it depends on where you spent all those years, thus giving advice on the area you have experience of in relation to the OP's intended location.
Old Dec 18th 2008, 10:00 pm
Straw Man.

No, it depends on where you spent all those years, thus giving advice on the area you have experience of in relation to the OP's intended location.
Sarcasm is a very refined art mate.........

I lived all over the south, along the central coast and spent time in the North and Mallorca, so where do I start?

Its like your questions in the other thread, its just too generalised, what works on the coast wont work in the hills, what is a winner in central Palma will bomb on the Northern coast...

Let me ask you this, what is the best way to make money in the UK?
Old Dec 18th 2008, 10:20 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Look, I have asked before .... the OP was a perfectly reasonable question, and people giving constructive answers should reply ....... and more off topic posts will be removed so please dont bother posting them

Thank you
Old Dec 19th 2008, 3:41 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Thats a double negative.....
that's ok - he speaks spanish
Old Dec 19th 2008, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Look, I have asked before .... the OP was a perfectly reasonable question, and people giving constructive answers should reply ....... and more off topic posts will be removed so please dont bother posting them

Thank you
Thank you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.