Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Where is the best place in Spain to get work for british people? ADVICE WANTED!!!

Where is the best place in Spain to get work for british people? ADVICE WANTED!!!

Old Dec 18th 2008, 8:14 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where is the best place in Spain to get work for british people? ADVICE WANTED!!!

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I know you're just in an arguementative mood tonight
No I'm not!

(see what I did there?)
Old Dec 18th 2008, 8:16 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where is the best place in Spain to get work for british people? ADVICE WANTED!!!

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
No I'm not!

(see what I did there?)
You're too damned clever for me
Old Dec 18th 2008, 8:17 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Can we stay on topic please?

So what's your advice mate?
Old Dec 18th 2008, 8:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Well........ firstly, since you, and the other (SNIP), ask for me to be sensible, I will say this. If you want Spain !
Have you ever been to Spain Matt or know where about's it is??
I'm simply asking as the other (SNIP), neh !
Old Dec 18th 2008, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Somehow I have reservations.
Old Dec 18th 2008, 8:22 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
Have you ever been to Spain Matt or know where about's it is??
I'm simply asking as the other (SNIP), neh !
I lived there for years, as my previous posts have declared.....
Old Dec 18th 2008, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

I lived there for years, as my previous posts have declared.....
So, as others have asked, how about some positive, helpful posts for a change
Old Dec 18th 2008, 8:32 pm
Straw Man.

So come on Detective, you are so vocal, what experience of Spain do you have?
Old Dec 18th 2008, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

spainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud of

So you have worked twice as a barman and failed, then thats not something you will do again.....

Delivery is failing, not gonna do that........

See a pattern emerging?

I'm not having a pop, just cant see why a simple search couldn't be done first, and remember, it was you who got all huffy first.....

What is your problem with me? Isn't this what the site is for? Everyone else on here has helped(which is what this site is for) except you who is having an issue just becasue I didn't trail through the pages of threads first looking for a simlar thread to the one I made. I doubt I was the first one to do it and I don't think i'll be the last so please do me a favour,and lay off me a bit or don't comment at all, or do you think you have more right over everyone else because you have an excess of 29k prevous posts? I don't see your Mod status anywhere.!!
Im not here to argue with you Rugbymatt.

Thanks by the way to everyone else who has put their constructive comments across.

Last edited by spainboy; Dec 18th 2008 at 9:03 pm.
Old Dec 18th 2008, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

So come on Detective, you are so vocal, what experience of Spain do you have?
Vocal ?

I go there every year, except this year when I will be spending a month down under.
I intend to retire there.
I need no more experience than that to be a member here nor do any of us need your permission, thank you !
Old Dec 18th 2008, 9:03 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by spainboy
What is your problem with me?
Nowt, nowt at all, its just you had a pop at me about something I said and I am a reactionary person....

Now, back to the thread......................
Old Dec 18th 2008, 9:05 pm
Straw Man.

Vocal ?

I go there every year, except this year when I will be spending a month down under.
I intend to retire there.
I need no more experience than that to be a member here nor do any of us need your permission, thank you !
What an odd reply considering your post intended to attempt to show me up for not knowing Spain as well as you might...............

Very strange, and hardly constructive.
Old Dec 18th 2008, 9:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by spainboy
What is your problem with me? Isn't this what the site is for? Everyone else on here has helped(which is what this site is for) except you who is having an issue just becasue I didn't trail through the pages of threads first looking for a simlar thread to the one I made. I doubt I was the first one to do it and I don't think i'll be the last so please do me a favour,and lay off me a bit or don't comment at all, or do you think you have more right over everyone else because you have an excess of 29k prevous posts? I don't see your Mod status anywhere.!!
Im not here to argue with you Rugbymatt.
I don't think its about you spainboy, I think it has something to do with RM trying to be a mod, and not being one just trolling.
BE will out live him I'm sure.
Old Dec 18th 2008, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

What an odd reply considering your post intended to attempt to show me up for not knowing Spain as well as you might...............

Very strange, and hardly constructive.
Why is it that every thread you contribute to of late has some snipe in it.
Have you had some personal tragedy that makes you want to be argumentative and spoil it for the rest?
Old Dec 18th 2008, 9:08 pm
Straw Man.

I don't think its about you spainboy, I think it has something to do with RM trying to be a mod, and not being one just trolling.
BE will out live him I'm sure.
Constructive.............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.