Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

WHATS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER?

WHATS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER?

Old Jun 2nd 2007, 9:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice
Angry WHATS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER?

1st of all, since Wednesday it won't let me on Ryanair's website,but I can go on anyone elses. Now I've just looked at Lynnxa's "mouse thread" and I can't view the link on that. I keep getting that page that says - you may not be connected to the internet, or you've typed a wrong address ect. Got any clues? Know some of you are computer whizzes

Last edited by jeanc; Jun 2nd 2007 at 9:44 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 9:42 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WHATS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER?

Originally Posted by jeanc
1st of all, since Wednesday it won't let me on Ryanair's website,but I can go on anyone elses. Now I've just looked at Lynexa's "mouse thread" and I can't view the link on that. I keep getting that page that says - you may not be connected to the internet, or you've typed a wrong address ect. Got any clues? Know some of you are computer whizzes
Computer says .........no ......
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

1st of all, since Wednesday it won't let me on Ryanair's website,but I can go on anyone elses. Now I've just looked at Lynexa's "mouse thread" and I can't view the link on that. I keep getting that page that says - you may not be connected to the internet, or you've typed a wrong address ect. Got any clues? Know some of you are computer whizzes
Wanted this to go in siesta time
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Computer says .........no ......
Funny
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thankyou who ever moved me
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 9:45 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Funny
Sorry Jean, knowing a little about computers It sounds like something to do with your security settings, but I wouldn't know how to fix it
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

Sugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of light

1st of all, since Wednesday it won't let me on Ryanair's website,but I can go on anyone elses. Now I've just looked at Lynnxa's "mouse thread" and I can't view the link on that. I keep getting that page that says - you may not be connected to the internet, or you've typed a wrong address ect. Got any clues? Know some of you are computer whizzes
Jean have you had a look in your content advisor in internet options maybe yr pc is blocking it. I had a similar problem and I was only trying to get on the job centre site.
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorry Jean, knowing a little about computers It sounds like something to do with your security settings, but I wouldn't know how to fix it
Thought that. think that maybe my son has messed with some setting or other, though of course he won't admit it! Did me a favour though cos by the time I got to work Friday and booked our flights it was £100 quid cheaper than on Wed. Getting a bit p*/?ed off with it now though!
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 9:54 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

If you are trying to get on from a favourite the link maybe broken, have you tried typing the address in for ryanair ?
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

Sugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of light

I know this may sound a bit dodgy but if you click
start/control panel/internet options settings then the content then ratings tab
highlight the fear intimidation section and push the slider to unrestricted then apply and ok
it may sort it out I did that and it solved the problem and I have had no trouble at all since.

Last edited by Sugarlugs; Jun 2nd 2007 at 10:10 pm.
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jdr
If you are trying to get on from a favourite the link maybe broken, have you tried typing the address in for ryanair ?
No even if I type it in the name or google it it is the same. Oh and I've just flooded the kitchen cos I've left the bath running, coming through cieling onto kitchen floor! Anyone know anything about plumming, cos my overflow obviously is not working!!!
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 10:07 pm
Senior Moment

No even if I type it in the name or google it it is the same. Oh and I've just flooded the kitchen cos I've left the bath running, coming through cieling onto kitchen floor! Anyone know anything about plumming, cos my overflow obviously is not working!!!
I wish I hadn't been so flippant at the beginning now ... feeling guilty!
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 10:15 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Try here
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

I wish I hadn't been so flippant at the beginning now ... feeling guilty!
You feeling guilty, that made me smile
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 10:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jdr
Try here
Tried it, same message. Still looking at the suggestions of sugarlugs aswell

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.