Whats Rule 9 ?

Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

davidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Whats Rule 9 ?

And where do I find it?
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

G586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whats Rule 9 ?

Originally Posted by Daveinspain
And where do I find it?
http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

davidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks mate
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Anybody know how you can legally point out you've posted a new classified add.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

simon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to all

where abouts in cheshire are you dave
Old Mar 11th 2008, 10:02 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

You can't
Theres a no advertising rule in the forums
Old Mar 11th 2008, 10:37 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Mental telepathy.........................if you pick a time we will all concentrate and you can tell us all through the power of thought.

You just say the word and we are there.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 6:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by simon2129
where abouts in cheshire are you dave
Daytime Chester
Old Mar 12th 2008, 6:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
You can't
Theres a no advertising rule in the forums
Not even Sunshine Properties.EU
Old Mar 12th 2008, 6:47 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Not even Sunshine Properties.EU
Well Dave ......... if you took the time to read the posting rules you would see that people are allowed to post a link to a site that is yours in your signature, so yes .... I can
Old Mar 13th 2008, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

No I did read it.So does that mean in my sig I can put a link to the classified add I have.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 6:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Mental telepathy.........................if you pick a time we will all concentrate and you can tell us all through the power of thought.

You just say the word and we are there.
Tried last night at 9pm and to be scientific told nobody, but no offers for the phone so back to the drawing board.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 6:27 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Tried last night at 9pm and to be scientific told nobody, but no offers for the phone so back to the drawing board.
That's the problem with keeping it to yourself, gotta spread it.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 6:57 pm
Senior Moment

No I did read it.So does that mean in my sig I can put a link to the classified add I have.
No

It means that you can put a link to your web site there though

However, you can link to your classifieds by having a link beneath your screen name, as you will see some people have

I'm just checking how to do it, but my dinners ready so it may have to wait :-))

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Mar 13th 2008 at 7:02 pm.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 9:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for that

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.