Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Whats happening in Ayamonte?

Whats happening in Ayamonte?

Old Jan 31st 2009, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light
Default Whats happening in Ayamonte?

I was just wondering what expats with kids do at the weekend around Ayamonte at this time of year. It seems everyone has disappeared! Even the Costa Esuri thread has nearly dropped off the front page. I am posting from work (obviously very busy ) and was looking forward to the weekend in Ayamonte.
Old Feb 1st 2009, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

sunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nice
Default Re: Whats happening in Ayamonte?

Originally Posted by Sharon B
I was just wondering what expats with kids do at the weekend around Ayamonte at this time of year. It seems everyone has disappeared! Even the Costa Esuri thread has nearly dropped off the front page. I am posting from work (obviously very busy ) and was looking forward to the weekend in Ayamonte.
Hi Sharon,

we all hibernate in the wet and cold.

Instead of going out we might have friends round for meal and drink and our son always has someone around to house at weekend.

We also do meet ups in a popular bar for expats see other thread I'm sure you will guess which one.

Last year though was so much warmer, more comfortable to sit outside.

Sue
Old Feb 1st 2009, 10:00 am
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

We often take the kids to Ayamonte´s swimming pool, or drive out to the campo.
Today´s a great day for the beach, dress up warm though.
Old Feb 1st 2009, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

sunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jur
plus wellies, raincoats, are you in a different place to me, I'm looking at the river Portugal has dissappeared again, it is pouring down with rain. Can you see the beach?

Sue
Old Feb 1st 2009, 4:48 pm
Just Joined

sirrom will become famous soon enoughsirrom will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jur
We often take the kids to Ayamonte´s swimming pool, or drive out to the campo.
so im sorting through for my bikini yur i hope yu are right ;its right at the bottom of my summer togs how are yu
Old Feb 1st 2009, 6:54 pm
Jur

It was sunny when I wrote my message this morning, then it started to pour down!!! Just stand in your bikini outside, no need to drive anywhere!

In spite of that we´ve enjoyed a Spanish birthday party in Villablanca which went on for about 7 hours.....
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

I forgot about the new swimming pool. What prices do they charge Jur? I heard that you had to become member and it was quite costly, is this true?
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 10:16 am
Jur

Hi, here´s the site for all info : http://www.ocio-sur.com

It´s sunny again !