Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Whats the blue square...

Whats the blue square...

Old Jun 22nd 2007, 4:42 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Whats the blue square...

under my name and what do you get the little yellow stars for - is it ebay - the more you buy/go on the more stars you get???
Thanks
Sam
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 4:44 pm
The Best Fed Scot

Lochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whats the blue square...

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
under my name and what do you get the little yellow stars for - is it ebay - the more you buy/go on the more stars you get???
Thanks
Sam
Don't know how I got to be a senior member either, I'm not senior, i'm dead young.
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 5:28 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks
Sam
Stars are for the amount of posts you make, and squares are Karma.
Run the mouse cursor over the squares and all will be revealed, well not all. ;-))
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 5:31 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that JDR
Does that mean someones sent me some karma - god im well chuffed - well thank you who ever sent it to me xxx
Sam
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 5:33 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lochy
Don't know how I got to be a senior member either, I'm not senior, i'm dead young.
Go into your profile, and edit profile, second box down you can change it, scroll down and click save changes.
Nothing rude though ;-))
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 5:35 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Thanks for that JDR
Does that mean someones sent me some karma - god im well chuffed - well thank you who ever sent it to me xxx
Sam
Go into your profile, top beige strip second box in and you will see it.
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 5:37 pm
The Best Fed Scot

Lochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jdr
Go into your profile, and edit profile, second box down you can change it, scroll down and click save changes.
Nothing rude though ;-))
O, let's see if that worked...
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 5:39 pm
The Best Fed Scot

Originally Posted by Lochy
O, let's see if that worked...
Yahoooooo!
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 5:45 pm
Happy in my bubble

Thanks guys - now come on - be gentle with me - i get lost if i turn round to many times haha - WOW dint know all that stuff was there - still not sure what ive done
Sam xx
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 6:59 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys - now come on - be gentle with me - i get lost if i turn round to many times haha - WOW dint know all that stuff was there - still not sure what ive done
Sam xx
Just click on your profile, scroll down to Karma, you will see who gave you it, and in what thread. If you click on the thread, you will see the post which gained you the Karma.