What you up to today?

What you up to today?

Old Feb 10th 2008, 8:10 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What you up to today?

We are having a bbq after the big City v Utd derby

Got friends coming round, having a few drinky poo`s and lots to eat

What are you up to today?

Last edited by Same Difference; Feb 10th 2008 at 8:24 am.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 8:23 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What you up to today?

I am off out for a bike ride with some mates in about an hour and then watching the rugby.

Gotta sit down at some time and write a rugby review for my best mate in Dafur, he can only get to see the Africa nations cup football and he is missing it dearly.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:03 am

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I am off out for a bike ride with some mates in about an hour and then watching the rugby.

Gotta sit down at some time and write a rugby review for my best mate in Dafur, he can only get to see the Africa nations cup football and he is missing it dearly.
Is it a pedal bike or a motorbike?
Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:04 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Is it a pedal bike or a motorbike?
I cant stand motor bikes, nope its my new mountain bike.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:05 am

I cant stand motor bikes, nope its my new mountain bike.
That`ll keep you fit.

I bought a bike last August, but the seat kills my bum so I have hardly been on it. Bought a gel seat last week so am determined to get on the bike and get fit.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:08 am
Straw Man.

That`ll keep you fit.

I bought a bike last August, but the seat kills my bum so I have hardly been on it. Bought a gel seat last week so am determined to get on the bike and get fit.
I love mountain biking, and I am officially the new loose head prop for my local rugby club now so time to get fitter!

My only problem is slowing the dog down, she bloody loves it!
Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:09 am

I love mountain biking, and I am officially the new loose head prop for my local rugby club now so time to get fitter!

Ah bless her, do you take her out biking a lot?
Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:13 am
Straw Man.

Ah bless her, do you take her out biking a lot?
as much as I can, the problem is that if I don't take her she cops a strop and wont speak to me!

The tracks around here are amazing, I can go for a 6 mile route and never touch a road, but its when you can get on top of the downs that you can really open up, you can ride almost from Winchester to Eastbourne and only ever go across farm tracks, its brilliant, 120 odd miles of nothing but chalk!
Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:17 am

as much as I can, the problem is that if I don't take her she cops a strop and wont speak to me!

The tracks around here are amazing, I can go for a 6 mile route and never touch a road, but its when you can get on top of the downs that you can really open up, you can ride almost from Winchester to Eastbourne and only ever go across farm tracks, its brilliant, 120 odd miles of nothing but chalk!
Do you know the area well where you are moving to over here? Is there any god bike rides where you can take the dog? I bet she would like a good run and swim at the beach.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:18 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

We were going to look around the car boot sale at Pinoso but got up late so instead I'm going to laze around outside in this lovely sunshine
Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:23 am
Straw Man.

Do you know the area well where you are moving to over here? Is there any god bike rides where you can take the dog? I bet she would like a good run and swim at the beach.
We still don't know for sure where we are going do we, but I did ask a while back about best places to ride.

I wont take the bike on the beach to be honest, it cost me over a grand and I would rather not let salt do its evil work.

If we end up in Mallorca initially I would like to do a ride around the island.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:28 am

We still don't know for sure where we are going do we, but I did ask a while back about best places to ride.

I wont take the bike on the beach to be honest, it cost me over a grand and I would rather not let salt do its evil work.

If we end up in Mallorca initially I would like to do a ride around the island.
I didnt mean to take the bike on the beach
Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

lcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud of

I there much of a following for club level rugby,at the local level in Spain?
Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:56 am

Originally Posted by Lionda
We were going to look around the car boot sale at Pinoso but got up late so instead I'm going to laze around outside in this lovely sunshine
I dont blame you
Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:59 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

I dont blame you
I just have to get off here first

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.