Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

What are you having for lunch.

What are you having for lunch.

Old Sep 7th 2007, 10:56 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What are you having for lunch.

I know it early for lunch but I had to rush out this morning without breakfast.

I have just had the most delicious pork (we cooked the pork joint last night) and stuffing sandwich on tasty portuguese bread. I was enjoying it that much it made me wonder what everyone else is having?
Old Sep 7th 2007, 11:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are you having for lunch.

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
I was enjoying it that much it made me wonder what everyone else is having?
I've just eaten a Bake & Bite Steak Bake, two cheese rolls and a packet of crisps.

I'm on a high volume savoury pie diet at the moment because I will miss them so much when we come out to Spain in a couple of weeks.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 11:15 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Bread an jam. ;-(
Old Sep 7th 2007, 11:16 am

Originally Posted by jdr
Bread an jam. ;-(
You are joking arent you?
Old Sep 7th 2007, 11:17 am

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin
I've just eaten a Bake & Bite Steak Bake, two cheese rolls and a packet of crisps.

I'm on a high volume savoury pie diet at the moment because I will miss them so much when we come out to Spain in a couple of weeks.
Keep going at that rate and you swim shorts wont fit you

What I would do for a meat and potato pie right now.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 11:44 am
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

Keep going at that rate and you swim shorts wont fit you

What I would do for a meat and potato pie right now.
Had home made meat and potato pie last night luvly!!!!
Having a mexican sizzeler sandwich from gregs the bakers for lunch
Old Sep 7th 2007, 12:02 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

You are joking arent you?
I was going to say bread and dripping.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
That's another one for the nostalgia thread. Though perhaps best forgotten along with faggots and haslet.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 12:22 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin
That's another one for the nostalgia thread. Though perhaps best forgotten along with faggots and haslet.
My mil still keeps a cup of it in the fridge, god knows how old it is, and it goes into most stuff she cooks.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 12:23 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jdr
with a scrape of marmite on yum!!My nan always had a dripping bowl in the fridge and we used to have it on toast how bad is that for your arteries!!
Old Sep 7th 2007, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by silverchick
with a scrape of marmite on yum!!My nan always had a dripping bowl in the fridge and we used to have it on toast how bad is that for your arteries!!
very very bad
Old Sep 7th 2007, 12:27 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Sorry had to rest my arteries were furring up!!
Old Sep 7th 2007, 12:32 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Nothing I have the trots
Old Sep 7th 2007, 12:41 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Bread an jam. ;-(
or as my dad always says, "bread and ifit!"
Old Sep 7th 2007, 12:43 pm

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Nothing I have the trots
Get on the scales when you have dried up Thats the one good thing about having the trots

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.