what to write

Old Jun 7th 2008, 12:11 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what to write

Originally Posted by leighbloke
I know - she sent me a farewell PM saying I was the funniest, wittiest - and having looked at the gallery - best looking guy she'd never met. She begged me never to change and said she looked forward to continuing to at least read my fantastic posts.
She sent it to the wrong person then probably ...... she was always getting things mixed up
Old Jun 7th 2008, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
She sent it to the wrong person then probably ...... she was always getting things mixed up
Hypothetically of course - would there be a sanction if one called a moderator a wrinkly, timecapsuled, ponytailed, ladies car driving jealous twat?
Old Jun 7th 2008, 1:18 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hypothetically of course - would there be a sanction if one called a moderator a wrinkly, timecapsuled, ponytailed, ladies car driving jealous twat?

I don't remember meeting you
Old Jun 7th 2008, 1:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I don't remember meeting you
I missed out forgetful in my praise of you in my previous post.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 1:32 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Advent was banned? Say it ain't so?

Who'd have guessed she was a troll?

Who's in charge of the Troll Squad investigations here......

Old Jun 7th 2008, 3:19 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I know - she sent me a farewell PM saying I was the funniest, wittiest - and having looked at the gallery - best looking guy she'd never met. She begged me never to change and said she looked forward to continuing to at least read my fantastic posts.
Given that the likelihood that Advent was actually a bloke I can well believe that...
Old Jun 7th 2008, 3:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Given that the likelihood that Advent was actually a bloke I can well believe that...
The greeneyed monster in you Matt is most unbecoming.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 3:36 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

hmmmmm.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 3:44 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

if for one second I thought I was jealous of you, given all I know about you, and your pictures in the gallery, I would remove my own testicles with my teeth and slowly grill them over a smoldering fire.....
Old Jun 7th 2008, 4:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

if for one second I thought I was jealous of you, given all I know about you, and your pictures in the gallery, I would remove my own testicles with my teeth and slowly grill them over a smoldering fire.....
.......... when you do.... can we come and watch??
Old Jun 7th 2008, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Testicles???? What do YOU know about them???
Old Jun 7th 2008, 4:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DebsyW
.......... when you do.... can we come and watch??
You'd like that wouldn't you??
Old Jun 7th 2008, 4:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

You'd like that wouldn't you??
I was thinking of taking you.... thought you would like to see.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 4:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DebsyW
I was thinking of taking you.... thought you would like to see.
At last you admit you want to take me!!

PS Ka Ora - Yes, but I like my replies to be personal.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 4:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

At last you admit you want to take me!!
... but not in the way that you would like

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.