Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

What music are you listening to at the moment

What music are you listening to at the moment

Old Jun 23rd 2012, 4:14 pm
RQM
Forum Regular

RQM is just really niceRQM is just really niceRQM is just really niceRQM is just really niceRQM is just really niceRQM is just really niceRQM is just really niceRQM is just really niceRQM is just really nice
Default What music are you listening to at the moment

Old Jun 24th 2012, 8:04 am
RQM
Forum Regular

RQM is just really niceRQM is just really niceRQM is just really niceRQM is just really niceRQM is just really niceRQM is just really niceRQM is just really niceRQM is just really niceRQM is just really nice
Default Re: What music are you listening to at the moment

Oh maybe there aren´t any music lovers on here or perhaps you are all too busy doing other things.

I'm sitting on my patio this lovely morning listening to this while having breakfast.

Old Jun 28th 2012, 7:05 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

breakfast with John on Today precludes music

but later on.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZIoxw0ca9E

or

Old Jun 29th 2012, 5:42 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

We have a variety of different types of music in our house, mainly live as my husband is a musician and is hardly ever without a guitar, banjo or saxophone in his hand. When I am alone I love to listen to the old songs (60's mainly) and I love the Kinks, The Who and the occasional blast of Black Sabbath I also quite enjoy listening to Glenn Miller
Old Jun 29th 2012, 6:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday, my OH downloaded a live concert by Ian McCulloch (frontman of Echo & The Bunnymen) at Liverpool Cathedral and it was absolutely fantastic.

I'm looking forward to hearing how the Stone Roses concerts at Heaton Park go this weekend - I really wish I could be there.
Old Jun 29th 2012, 7:00 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

"Back in the Saddle Again"--Gene Autrey.
Sorry folks they didn't have vids back then.
Before my time too, but I quite like that old 30s and 40s Western Music.
Old Jun 29th 2012, 7:12 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

... and have been for a few days now..... very Cathartic.
Old Jun 29th 2012, 7:29 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Nice mash up with Pendulum on this one....

... are we having fun yet!?
Old Jun 30th 2012, 4:56 am
Forum Regular

sujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Lynn R
I'm looking forward to hearing how the Stone Roses concerts at Heaton Park go this weekend - I really wish I could be there.
My daughter and bf are going to that! Were due to fly out here but postponed to Sunday when they got tickets.

I rarely listen to music now as I have tinnitus and my ears play Tubular Bells in a never ending loop. The irony is that I always hated that piece.)

The other morning I sat and watched the sun rise listening to Concierto de Aranjuez as always i had tears in my eyes at the beauty of the mountains and the music.
Old Jun 30th 2012, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Lynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sujee
My daughter and bf are going to that! Were due to fly out here but postponed to Sunday when they got tickets.

I rarely listen to music now as I have tinnitus and my ears play Tubular Bells in a never ending loop. The irony is that I always hated that piece.)

The other morning I sat and watched the sun rise listening to Concierto de Aranjuez as always i had tears in my eyes at the beauty of the mountains and the music.
I love that piece of music, it always makes me feel rather emotional too. Sorry to hear about your tinnitus, my aunt has it and it must be horrible.

The other night I heard part of the George Michael song "A Different Corner" used in a TV programme so I had to look it out and play it last night, I was moved to tears by that. He may be a bit of an idiot in his private life, but what a voice the guy has, and a great songwriter. His version of "The Long and Winding Road" is wonderful as well.
Old Jun 30th 2012, 1:56 pm
RQM
Forum Regular

My family are all very musical (don´t know who they get it from ) writing their own music as well as playing others

But I like all sorts of music from Opera to HipHop
Old Jun 30th 2012, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

Fracman has a spectacular aura aboutFracman has a spectacular aura aboutFracman has a spectacular aura about

Have a listen to " Let Me In" by Mike Francis on Youtube , whenever am feeling a bit low the song lifts my spirits, its an oldie and have never heard it played on the radio ? Hope you enjoy it.
Old Jun 30th 2012, 5:45 pm
RQM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Fracman
Have a listen to " Let Me In" by Mike Francis on Youtube , whenever am feeling a bit low the song lifts my spirits, its an oldie and have never heard it played on the radio ? Hope you enjoy it.
It is an oldie but I had never heard it before. Thank you

Old Jun 30th 2012, 7:16 pm
Straw Man.

A little bit of base..... a little bit of bounce.....

Old Jun 30th 2012, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

bob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond repute

Bit of Nina and others

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE1Vr...eature=related

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.