Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

what job would you do in spain

what job would you do in spain

Old Jul 11th 2007, 11:23 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what job would you do in spain

My dream job would have to be as a Technical Casting Engineer/Manufacture's Rep or Sales Engineer for the same. Either for a foundry that exports to the US, or a US consumer of Spanish cast metal products.

Or if that's not available I might have to sell Talegos de Chocolate down by the Heavy Metal Bars in ZZA or Donosti...
Old Jul 11th 2007, 11:41 am
The Best Fed Scot

Lochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by pjj
yes please lochy that would really be helpfull
will pm you with details. Should let you know that I don't know anything about the company, just stumbled across them on unrelated business.
Old Jul 11th 2007, 11:46 am
pjj
sun lover

pjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lochy
will pm you with details. Should let you know that I don't know anything about the company, just stumbled across them on unrelated business.
thats fine thanks
Old Jul 11th 2007, 1:12 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

I've always fancied the job of 'dressing' show homes, with all those nick nacks you see when you view, and all the furnishings, all thgat shopping with someone elses money bliss!!!
Old Jul 11th 2007, 1:35 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silverchick
I've always fancied the job of 'dressing' show homes, with all those nick nacks you see when you view, and all the furnishings, all thgat shopping with someone elses money bliss!!!
Silverchick .... House Doctor extraordinaire
Old Jul 11th 2007, 1:46 pm
pjj
sun lover

pjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by silverchick
sounds good !
Old Jul 11th 2007, 1:58 pm
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Ok you dirty minded guys How about us women becoming meat and 2 veg weighers
If you need a place to start!!
Old Jul 11th 2007, 2:46 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Silverchick .... House Doctor extraordinaire
I was just going to say the same thing- start a buisiness like the guy on "Sell This House", he goes in a redecorates homes to sell faster...or dresses out/furnishes empty houses to make them sell.
Old Jul 11th 2007, 3:13 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mikeoc
If you need a place to start!!
Hey my first customer
Old Jul 11th 2007, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

keljo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pjj
i thought this would be a great thread ! we all discuss about moving to spain and how our lives would be different , but it would be interesting to know what jobs you would do ? or you are doinging in spain at the moment ? me and my girl friend are moving to spain end of year and have brought a place in spain we are currantly selling our property here and once that is sold just bit more saving and we will be on our way ! but we really dont know what jobs we are going to take on im in sales and have been for 12years and my girlfriend is a adminstrator i think i would like to sell property for an estate agent it is quite worrying not knowing what we are going to do any ideas please ?
I am looking for a salesman to sell advertising in the Marbella area. If you need a job when you get here phone me.
Old Jul 11th 2007, 3:41 pm
pjj
sun lover

Originally Posted by keljo
I am looking for a salesman to sell advertising in the Marbella area. If you need a job when you get here phone me.
ok keljo i give you a call i could be interested in that offer thanks
Old Jul 11th 2007, 4:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pjj
ok keljo i give you a call i could be interested in that offer thanks
when are you coming out here, and which area, I have a few contacts on CDS but I cannot take up thier offers as I am based on Costa de la luz. My friend runs a recruitment company in Gib and is just setting up a mag on the costa's he needs experienced sales staff, top end of the market. Any use?

love mary x x
Old Jul 11th 2007, 4:30 pm
pjj
sun lover

Originally Posted by maryann
when are you coming out here, and which area, I have a few contacts on CDS but I cannot take up thier offers as I am based on Costa de la luz. My friend runs a recruitment company in Gib and is just setting up a mag on the costa's he needs experienced sales staff, top end of the market. Any use?

love mary x x
hi mary well if all goes to plan end of year just selling property on the market at the min and a little bit more saving then we will be off ! im based next to nerja a little place called la herrdura bordering cost del sol / costa tropical , i would consider any sales except time share !
Old May 3rd 2008, 10:19 am
Just Joined

Jill and Henry is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Me and my wife are fed up with London and planning to move to Costa del Sol next year.
Currently I am working as a Beefeater and was wondering about the employment conditions in Malaga area for the same role. My wife Jill works as a lollipop lady and has 5 years of experience. She is willing to work in this area as well if its possible.
If anyone could give me some helpful advice before the big jump.

We got basic spanish at the moment but very enthusiastic about living in the sun

Henry
Old May 3rd 2008, 3:54 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jill and Henry
Hi,
Me and my wife are fed up with London and planning to move to Costa del Sol next year.
Currently I am working as a Beefeater and was wondering about the employment conditions in Malaga area for the same role. My wife Jill works as a lollipop lady and has 5 years of experience. She is willing to work in this area as well if its possible.
If anyone could give me some helpful advice before the big jump.

We got basic spanish at the moment but very enthusiastic about living in the sun

Henry
Hello Matt.
Beefeaters only work in the Tower of London, they don`t have anything similar here.
I have never seen a lollypop lady here either.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.