Reload this Page >

what have I done?

Wikiposts

what have I done?

Old May 11th 2007, 1:49 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: what have I done?

Originally Posted by lynnxa
Funny thing is, we have often said (privately) that if she had been first she would have been an only, since she is so much harder to handle than her big sister!

We think it's because her best friend is an only child, and the whole family revolves around her. Of course it's sooo different when there are two

MY god have you got my daughter there with you, that is exactly what we used to say. My eldest daughter was a dream to have right from being born, she took 26 hours to arrive that was with the last 19 hours having contractions 1 min apart, but that was like the worse thing she ever did. She was such a laid back child a complete joy to have and would spend hours playing in her room. 5 years later number two arrive 1 1/2 labour start to finish and she was just like a bull in a china shop but oh so demanding of my time. Even when she was just 24 hours old, I was feeding her sitting on the sofa and Sam was sitting next to me watching, Michelle was kicking her with all her might to get her away from me and that is still going on but thankfully not so bad as I can now at least reason with her.

Oh dear I do feel for you, sometimes I used to be at my wits end not knowing how to handle her, once Sam went of to Uni it did get better but of course by then she did have me to her self. I have to say though she really is a lovely young lady and really does cares has so much love to offer but has a mouth on her that will tell you exactly what she things, no punches pull with her you know where you stand.
Old May 11th 2007, 3:21 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Must be something about second daughters, mine were the same, well really I guess they still are as they both still moan about the other when on the phone.

Bet you and Crispy both find though that when the chips are down they stick up for each other and all of the so called hate goes out of the window.

Rosemary
Old May 11th 2007, 3:38 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Must be something about second daughters, mine were the same, well really I guess they still are as they both still moan about the other when on the phone.

Bet you and Crispy both find though that when the chips are down they stick up for each other and all of the so called hate goes out of the window.

Rosemary

Hi Rosemary, I think that is what upsets me the most, no is the answer to your last paragraph, my eldest has never come to the aid of her younger sister not once as far as I am aware. I know for a fact that the younger one up until know would not even thing of it, there is five years between them and when the younger started secondary school Sam was in the 5th year and Michelle had some trouble with bullying but Sam didn't even tell me that she knew about it. When I asked her if she knew she said yes and when I asked why didn't you do something about it she just said why, no one helped me.

Yet do you know they would both do anything for there friends and people they know. Anyway as I said before, they are beginning to enjoy each others company now and I pray that as time goes on they will even come to like each other.
Old May 11th 2007, 4:25 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
MY god have you got my daughter there with you, that is exactly what we used to say. My eldest daughter was a dream to have right from being born, she took 26 hours to arrive that was with the last 19 hours having contractions 1 min apart, but that was like the worse thing she ever did. She was such a laid back child a complete joy to have and would spend hours playing in her room. 5 years later number two arrive 1 1/2 labour start to finish and she was just like a bull in a china shop but oh so demanding of my time. Even when she was just 24 hours old, I was feeding her sitting on the sofa and Sam was sitting next to me watching, Michelle was kicking her with all her might to get her away from me and that is still going on but thankfully not so bad as I can now at least reason with her.

Oh dear I do feel for you, sometimes I used to be at my wits end not knowing how to handle her, once Sam went of to Uni it did get better but of course by then she did have me to her self. I have to say though she really is a lovely young lady and really does cares has so much love to offer but has a mouth on her that will tell you exactly what she things, no punches pull with her you know where you stand.
Originally Posted by The Oddities

Rosemary

wow! exactly the same!! Number one took nearly 17 hours to arrive..........slept through at six weeks...so undemanding.......was an angel (isn't now). Number two.........less than 5 hours labour.........still doesn't sleep well.........still way more demanding than big sis!

true, Rosemary - they will stick up for each other when it really counts..........even ganging up against me & their dad!

Last summer a boy tried to kiss the older one (she was only 10!) and little sis kicked him where it hurt!