British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   What has happened to the weather?? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/what-has-happened-weather-442037/)

Mitzyboy Dec 20th 2007 11:38 am

Re: What has happened to the weather??

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky (Post 5688499)
I am not a happy bunny :curse: I have just been washed out of town!! I now know my waterproof coat is NOT waterproof, my feet were soaked right through and I have had to take my jeans off and hang them over the shower screen to dry :curse: Basically Ayamonte is flooding and I am like a drowned rat!!

The skies here are looking very dark and threatening, in fact its just started to p!ss down.

Rixxy Dec 20th 2007 6:12 pm

Grey then brightened up ealrier - nice day about 16 degrees still. Had a little spit of rain and the sound of the waves craching on the shore is wonderful.

Watching Fools and Horses with a tub of Haagen Daz Dulce de Leche with crushed maltezers in mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

onlineamiga Dec 21st 2007 1:12 pm

Urghh Rain Rain Rain Rain and more Rain. Grey grey grey grey grey.
Feel like im back in the UK already and i dont arrive till tonight.
Still 15C feels a hell of a lot nicer than 0C. And im sure the UK has a darker shade of grey :)

When will this end? Ive never known it to be so bad for so long. Normally a couple of days at teh most. But the forecast is like. Yup its gonna be crap for another week at least!!! Arghh! was hoping to come back to the sun as well on Wednesday!

Im not happy, Im gonna sue someone!

brisca Dec 21st 2007 2:38 pm

Originally Posted by onlineamiga (Post 5692248)
Still 15C feels a hell of a lot nicer than 0C. And im sure the UK has a darker shade of grey :)

When will this end? Ive never known it to be so bad for so long. Normally a couple of days at teh most. But the forecast is like. Yup its gonna be crap for another week at least!!! Arghh! was hoping to come back to the sun as well on Wednesday!

Hi Andrew,

Hope you might still be around for a little while longer today, because I meant to wish you a safe journey and a Happy Christmas on the other thread - but never quite got around to it! :o
Have a lovely trip back to the UK. I'm sure you can't wait to see all your family.

Just to make you feel better (not!) we haven't had any rain here since the middle of October :p
Mind you, we could desperately do with some, so if you feel like sending the rain from your part of Spain, then I'm sure the locals would be very happy!
Something tells me that you'll be glad to get back to the Spanish weather, even if it IS still raining next week ;)

Buen viaje y Feliz Navidad!
Sam x

Lionda Dec 21st 2007 6:51 pm

Spent the day in Finestrat and it was 17 degrees, no sign of any rain either there or here. Hope we don't get any over Christmas :unsure:

genegenie Dec 21st 2007 8:40 pm

Originally Posted by onlineamiga (Post 5692248)

Its not raining in my part of the UK. Nice and sunny for the last few days :D :D