Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

What do you do in Spain when it rains?

What do you do in Spain when it rains?

Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do you do in Spain when it rains?

Originally Posted by leighbloke
I'll meet you at the Reebok and show you there.
You are very welcome to join us.. You could take your own pics....
Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebsyW
You are very welcome to join us.. You could take your own pics....
WHAT!!!! you'll be semi naked at the Reebok????? - that's in Bolton you know?
Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

WHAT!!!! you'll be semi naked at the Reebok????? - that's in Bolton you know?
I do know where it is. Are you coming? (To Reebok)
Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

I do know where it is. Are you coming? (To Reebok)
How boring adding the brackets - that could have lead to a nice smutty reply.

I was going to go and stalk you all - maybe get some distance shots to post on the wall in my den, was hoping to pick up your discarded pie wrappers and stuff for my collection.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

How boring adding the brackets - that could have lead to a nice smutty reply.

I was going to go and stalk you all - maybe get some distance shots to post on the wall in my den, was hoping to pick up your discarded pie wrappers and stuff for my collection.
I added the brackets cos I`m getting to know how your mind works. Only 2 of us going... Sam G and me. You could be a thorn between 2 roses. It`s this Sunday. We would be having pie butties if we were going to the JJB. I take it you are close by then?
Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

I added the brackets cos I`m getting to know how your mind works. Only 2 of us going... Sam G and me. You could be a thorn between 2 roses. It`s this Sunday. We would be having pie butties if we were going to the JJB. I take it you are close by then?
Oh yes I'll be very close, I'd my bag zipped if I were you!!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh yes I'll be very close, I'd my bag zipped if I were you!!
You a Manc? We won`t hold it against you. You wanna come on Sunday? Your OH is welcome too. Think Sam is bringing hers.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

You a Manc? We won`t hold it against you. You wanna come on Sunday? Your OH is welcome too. Think Sam is bringing hers.
Of course, born in earshot of the Weir on the Irwell.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Of course, born in earshot of the Weir on the Irwell.
Come on Sunday then. Genegenie has wimped out .. not a real man.. but will be meeting up with him and Lionda in August.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Come on Sunday then. Genegenie has wimped out .. not a real man.. but will be meeting up with him and Lionda in August.
I really couldn't commit - but if I remember, who knows, could join you for a bit of black pudding and mustard.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

I really couldn't commit - but if I remember, who knows, could join you for a bit of black pudding and mustard.
... and a nice thick cumberland ring.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

... and a nice thick cumberland ring.
Ahh yes, that reminds me of Lynne from Waberthwaite.

Last edited by leighbloke; Apr 8th 2008 at 11:04 pm.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:12 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

I hate rain. It means the weeds will come up all over the orchard and I will have to rotivate, titivate and weed all over again.

When it rains, I work in the house on the bathroom and all the other jobs, or do some work in the garage.

If I didn't have those jobs, I'd read, study Spanish, stuff like that. I'd only go out for tapas if we coud go somewhere where I dodn't have to walk far in the rai.

Did I mention I hate rain?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 10:00 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bil
I hate rain. It means the weeds will come up all over the orchard and I will have to rotivate, titivate and weed all over again.

When it rains, I work in the house on the bathroom and all the other jobs, or do some work in the garage.

If I didn't have those jobs, I'd read, study Spanish, stuff like that. I'd only go out for tapas if we coud go somewhere where I dodn't have to walk far in the rai.

Did I mention I hate rain?

Then you must be loving it this morning as it is chucking it down here
I will need a boat to get to the garage soon
Old Apr 9th 2008, 10:03 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crispy
Then you must be loving it this morning as it is chucking it down here
I will need a boat to get to the garage soon
Did you get that thunder in the night? I thought the sky dish had been ripped off the wall and hit the bedroom shutters it was that loud!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.