Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Welcome To Forum Village

Welcome To Forum Village

Old Jan 12th 2007, 3:09 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welcome To Forum Village

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Everybody vote excellent!
I've voted as excellent, trying to be helpful. we can also be helpful in the village as we look after abandoned cats and dogs
Old Jan 12th 2007, 3:12 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
I've voted as excellent, trying to be helpful. we can also be helpful in the village as we look after abandoned cats and dogs

As I am the farmers wife I will look after all the abandoned cats and dogs on the farm
Old Jan 12th 2007, 3:24 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Great to know we have a chinese take away in town!!!!
Old Jan 12th 2007, 4:14 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Andy Pipken
more members;

SAM PARKY.......is the estate agent, she even sold the vicar his house, has this agent no shame.
LIONDA.......is the farmers wife, when ever she catches me shouting sausages to the pigs,
she makes me clean out the chicken runs,
You seem to be a well informed young chap, can you tell us when the dodgy builder is moving into Forum Village as we need some repairs done, silly ol bugger in the corner woke up and thought he was in a paper bag and tried to fight his way out of it, knocking over the Christmas Tree that should have been taken down last week, this in tuned knock the coat stand over, that knocked the vicar off his stool who fell on to Miss Naughty who gave Rugbymatt a blackeye as she pushed him through the bar opening and down the hatch behind the bar braking the ladder and cellar door, pulling the hinges of the door frame along with half the plaster in the cellar.

And if you ask Rugbymatt I think he would agree that we need a Nurse Emmanuelle. Can't spell that but I think you get the drift...............
Old Jan 12th 2007, 4:16 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
You seem to be a well informed young chap, can you tell us when the dodgy builder is moving into Forum Village as we need some repairs done, silly ol bugger in the corner woke up and thought he was in a paper bag and tried to fight his way out of it, knocking over the Christmas Tree that should have been taken down last week, this in tuned knock the coat stand over, that knocked the vicar off his stool who fell on to Miss Naughty who gave Rugbymatt a blackeye as she pushed him through the bar opening and down the hatch behind the bar braking the ladder and cellar door, pulling the hinges of the door frame along with half the plaster in the cellar.

And if you ask Rugbymatt I think he would agree that we need a Nurse Emmanuelle. Can't spell that but I think you get the drift...............
Oh we do! We do indeed!
Old Jan 12th 2007, 4:23 pm

Originally Posted by Lionda
Having a quick look around to see if I would like to live in this village. Everyone seems to be in the bar so they must be my kind of people
That we are deary, if ever you want to pop in just come along, if I'm not behind the bar just feel free to help your self we pays in trust and shares our skills for payment, all I asks of you is if you are the last one leaving the bar then can ya turn the lights off and just check that the silly ol bugger in the corner is warm enough and still breathing before you go.
Old Jan 12th 2007, 4:24 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Oh we do! We do indeed!
That will be the dodgy builder you are agreeing to than Rugbymatt!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 12th 2007, 4:28 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

That we are deary, if ever you want to pop in just come along, if I'm not behind the bar just feel free to help your self we pays in trust and shares our skills for payment, all I asks of you is if you are the last one leaving the bar then can ya turn the lights off and just check that the silly ol bugger in the corner is warm enough and still breathing before you go.

Will do The bloke in the corner reminds me of a time we were on holiday in Portugal, there were a crowd of us in the bar having a laugh when one of the women looked at her husband asleep after having too much to drink (he started with a liquid breakfast ) she tutted and pulled a cloth off the dining table and threw it over him "that's better" she said "now I don't have to look at him while I'm enjoying myself"
Old Jan 12th 2007, 4:33 pm

Originally Posted by Lionda
Will do The bloke in the corner reminds me of a time we were on holiday in Portugal, there were a crowd of us in the bar having a laugh when one of the women looked at her husband asleep after having too much to drink (he started with a liquid breakfast ) she tutted and pulled a cloth off the dining table and threw it over him "that's better" she said "now I don't have to look at him while I'm enjoying myself"
You've meet us already then.......His just raised his head and said you wants to known as the Pholosopher, so if that's OK with you all that's who is but his still the silly ol bugger to me.
Old Jan 12th 2007, 4:44 pm
Popping in for a chat

You've meet us already then.......His just raised his head and said you wants to known as the Pholosopher, so if that's OK with you all that's who is but his still the silly ol bugger to me.
He's no use to you sleeping....he can't drink and sleep give him a nudge and tell him it's his round
Old Jan 12th 2007, 5:04 pm
Account Closed

Andy Pipken is an unknown quantity at this point

we have another member
MIKELINCS............is the dog warden,
he looks like the child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang
driving through the village, calling
"DOGGY TREATS ALL FREE TODAY, COME ON LITTLE DOGGIES"
" I KNOW THERE ARE HERE SOMWHERE, COME OUT LITTLE DOGGIES"
Old Jan 12th 2007, 5:13 pm

Originally Posted by Andy Pipken
we have another member
MIKELINCS............is the dog warden,
he looks like the child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang
driving through the village, calling
"DOGGY TREATS ALL FREE TODAY, COME ON LITTLE DOGGIES"
" I KNOW THERE ARE HERE SOMWHERE, COME OUT LITTLE DOGGIES"
I don't know about you younger villagers but for this old dear it has got to much I have had to write down whos who. Hope to see Mikelincs round my way soon to catch the doggie who is leaving the big doo doo outside the bar door......
Old Jan 12th 2007, 5:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute

Phew....what a busy day.....sorry I have been riding all over the village delivering male.......sorry mail. Right off to the forum arms............................please can I have a pinapple juice. I dont drink and also run the local AA meeting.
Always here if you need a chat or fancy kicking the booze.
Right post office closed for two days, though I shall keep the village shop open. Any special orders required.
Old Jan 12th 2007, 5:33 pm
No es moco de pavo

Elle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't suppose there's any chance of a large glass of Vino Collapso is there?
I've brought some nibbles with me!
Old Jan 12th 2007, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Elle

What nipples....sorry nibbles do you have ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.